Pro Evolution Soccer face
Jonathan Tah
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer » Pro Evolution Soccer » Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Dr. E.M.M®
Username
Password

| Edited by Arzuman_05 13. January 2020 12:01

Arzuman_05

Warn Level 0

PtitPortos01 wrote:

Faouzi Ghoulam (SSC Napoli and Algeria):
images2.imagebam.com/3f/90/93/3aed5c1330741929.png

i.postimg.cc/VSb2Bp3s/1422-E45-C-0-CDF-4-E63-98-A3-9-CF8-E3-DDC92-F.jpg
Very good version Ghoulam

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0

EmmRow wrote:

Algeria faces still to make...

* Ghoulam
* Atal
* Oukidja (need a nice photo)
* Halliche

Others later...

Arzuman_05, EmmRow wishes to make faces for the following Algerian players. Maybe he will simply choose to improve the face of Faouzi Ghoulam made by Bou7a Facemaker. But he can decide to redo a new face entirely for him. He asked to share HD pictures for these players. Thing I do! You know everything! Wink

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
EmmRow, there is currently no recent version of Ryad Boudebouz (AS Saint-Étienne). I use this version made by Anasie10 which seems to me to be the most successful. This version is great but Ryad Boudebouz was young at the time and his face has changed a lot. How about making a new face for this former Algerian international ?!? Confused

Ryad Boudebouz by Anasie10 PES 2013:

images2.imagebam.com/31/90/c4/a053c91330757934.png

Link: https://www101.zippyshare.com/v/aobu7.../file.html

HD Picture for Ryad Boudebouz:

images2.imagebam.com/3a/37/13/5c8ee31330758455.png

| Edited by EmmRow 13. January 2020 15:27

EmmRow

Admin

PtitPortos01 wrote:

EmmRow wrote:

Algeria faces still to make...

* Ghoulam
* Atal
* Oukidja (need a nice photo)
* Halliche

Others later...

Arzuman_05, EmmRow wishes to make faces for the following Algerian players. Maybe he will simply choose to improve the face of Faouzi Ghoulam made by Bou7a Facemaker. But he can decide to redo a new face entirely for him. He asked to share HD pictures for these players. Thing I do! You know everything! Wink

The face of Ghoulam looks ok in a preview only has many many bugs, no use fixing him

No offense to anyone, but not many facemakers on pesfaces have used that way of facemaking, from Me, Brad, Morrissey,

Nikadim, Misha, we used the classic facemaking method which is better, I cant use it and will attempt a new 1

Im doing this mostly for myself to be honest, not really a service so I dont rush to make faces I dont want to

| Edited by EmmRow 13. January 2020 15:19

EmmRow

Admin

Arzuman_05 wrote:

EmmRow. Our facepack is increasing. I thought. You're right.
People paid for the facepack of Red Bull. I see a better solution.
If I give you my faces. Without distributing free links.
What would you give these faces to those who previously acquired.
In case these people are unhappy.
But I guarantee you.
If you give me a pack. We will not add it before September 2020.
This is a fairly long period. I am sure there will be no complaints from people.
I will give them a new exclusive in case of a claim.

https://i.postimg.../image.png
i.postimg.cc/p9BN98rd/image.png

You can add my RB squad to your patch, but bear in mind, that they will get new signings,

September is very far, and these new signings will be available to only the guys who supported

| Edited by EmmRow 13. January 2020 15:41

EmmRow

Admin

PtitPortos01 wrote:

EmmRow, there is currently no recent version of Ryad Boudebouz (AS Saint-Étienne). I use this version made by Anasie10 which seems to me to be the most successful. This version is great but Ryad Boudebouz was young at the time and his face has changed a lot. How about making a new face for this former Algerian international ?!? Confused

Ryad Boudebouz by Anasie10 PES 2013:

images2.imagebam.com/31/90/c4/a053c91330757934.png

Link: https://www101.zippyshare.com/v/aobu7.../file.html

HD Picture for Ryad Boudebouz:

images2.imagebam.com/3a/37/13/5c8ee31330758455.png

Yes on my list, not an urgent 1, but will be made, unfortunately at the time brad didnt have a good enough photo Grin

Arzuman_05

Warn Level 0

EmmRow wrote:

Arzuman_05 wrote:

But I guarantee you.
This is a fairly long period. I am sure there will be no complaints from people.

You can add my RB squad to your patch, but bear in mind, that they will get new signings,

September is very far, and these new signings will be available to only the guys who supported

Thanks EmmRow. This is of course excellent when people support the dollar. This is not familiar to me. I never sold faces. I made 2 faces for this facepack. My friend Sevak made a tattoo for this pack. I am preparing another pack of 8 Euro faces for PES. I think the face maker who released 180 faces for PES 2013 definitely supports you no less. Is not it?

| Edited by EmmRow 13. January 2020 15:51

EmmRow

Admin

Arzuman_05 wrote:

EmmRow wrote:

Arzuman_05 wrote:

But I guarantee you.

Thanks EmmRow. This is of course excellent when people support the dollar. This is not familiar to me. I never sold faces. I made 2 faces for this facepack. My friend Sevak made a tattoo for this pack. I am preparing another pack of 8 Euro faces for PES. I think the face maker who released 180 faces for PES 2013 definitely supports you no less. Is not it?

Sevak is a cool guy I appreciate his work but he didnt live up to his word, he was given the facepack, for a couple of tattoos I needed

I know its hard work, the way I make faces is extremely tough aswell, some I dont use Konami models believe it or not, I have

a base model, hard to explain really... when I say no to a request its because Im just not in the mood to make the player

or dont have the team or whatever, and then everyone just stops talking... Frown I am a very very busy guys, weekends is all I have

| Edited by Arzuman_05 13. January 2020 15:57

Arzuman_05

Warn Level 0

EmmRow wrote:

Arzuman_05 wrote:

EmmRow wrote:

Arzuman_05 wrote:

But I guarantee you.

Sevak is a cool guy I appreciate his work but he didnt live up to his word, he was given the facepack, for a couple of tattoos I needed

I know its hard work, the way I make faces is extremely tough aswell, some I dont use Konami models believe it or not, I have

a base model, hard to explain really... when I say no to a request its because Im just not in the mood to make the player

or dont have the team or whatever, and then everyone just stops talking... Frown I am a very very busy guys, weekends is all I have

I came to the pesfaces team. Since I want to make a lot of faces and save others from unnecessary labor. I will issue about 100 Euro persons. Good quality. I will report them. They will be good and there will be no need to do them in a new way. You will feel my help. I promise

| Edited by EmmRow 13. January 2020 16:12

EmmRow

Admin

Well let me give him a try to save a few hours, I think the final result will be decent, but in the state it is,its buggy

Major fix coming up..

thumbs2.imagebam.com/23/d5/48/61cd3b1330774307.jpg

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: