Pro Evolution Soccer face
Harry Maguire
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Dr. E.M.M®
Username
Password


User Avatar

ks182

Member



Posts: 69
Joined: 14.08.13
Age: 28

Warn Level 0
hi Emm, please little fixed good face Ivan Oblyakov by Nikadim (PFC CSKA Moscow)

i.ibb.co/WBHbKQQ/1.png

http://www.pesfaces.co.uk/pes2013/iva...ace-16146/
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 3191
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

ks182 wrote:

hi Emm, please little fixed good face Ivan Oblyakov by Nikadim (PFC CSKA Moscow)

i.ibb.co/WBHbKQQ/1.png

http://www.pesfaces.co.uk/pes2013/iva...ace-16146/


fixed
 
User Avatar

ks182

Member



Posts: 69
Joined: 14.08.13
Age: 28

Warn Level 0

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Quote

ks182 wrote:

hi Emm, please little fixed good face Ivan Oblyakov by Nikadim (PFC CSKA Moscow)

i.ibb.co/WBHbKQQ/1.png

http://www.pesfaces.co.uk/pes2013/iva...ace-16146/


fixed


Thanks!))
 
 | Edited by EmmRow 1 week ago 17:33
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 3191
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
So anyone have another 1 of those holes in he mouth faces?

Let me show you how I fix in around 10 mins...

Note : This will be an extremely advanced tutorial for Blender experts so I dont expect expect everyone to be able to do this
 
User Avatar

ks182

Member



Posts: 69
Joined: 14.08.13
Age: 28

Warn Level 0
http://www.mediafire.com/file/44838e3...r.rar/file
i.ibb.co/vkLzNdF/Screenshot-20200731-201216.jpg

here is a good textured face with a hole in the mouth, you can make a tutorial on his example)
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 3191
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

ks182 wrote:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/44838e3...r.rar/file
i.ibb.co/vkLzNdF/Screenshot-20200731-201216.jpg

here is a good textured face with a hole in the mouth, you can make a tutorial on his example)


Here is Another 1 Guys Cool enjoy

For Blender Professionals

https://www.youtu...e=youtu.be
 
User Avatar

ks182

Member



Posts: 69
Joined: 14.08.13
Age: 28

Warn Level 0
it is difficult, especially if there is no Blender skill at all
I will try to learn from your video in my free time
I understand that you are re-tightening the texture of the mouth on the model mesh, right?
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 3191
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

ks182 wrote:

it is difficult, especially if there is no Blender skill at all
I will try to learn from your video in my free time
I understand that you are re-tightening the texture of the mouth on the model mesh, right?


the texture is very poor, see those mapped parts of the mouth, at 5:29, make sure they removed
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 3191
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
http://www.mediaf...i.rar/file
 
User Avatar

bkrisnaw15

Senior Member



Posts: 230
Joined: 13.05.18
Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Age: 24

Warn Level 0

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Quote

ks182 wrote:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/44838e3...r.rar/file
i.ibb.co/vkLzNdF/Screenshot-20200731-201216.jpg

here is a good textured face with a hole in the mouth, you can make a tutorial on his example)


Here is Another 1 Guys Cool enjoy

For Blender Professionals

https://www.youtu...e=youtu.be


Thanks for the video, Emm.
I always do them manually, so I need more times. This method is so much more efficient.
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: