Pro Evolution Soccer face
Dani Olmo
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Ideas for keeping game more fun
Username
Password

| Edited by Mishapfc994 22. December 2019 16:57

Mishapfc994

Admin

Hi lads these days I was thinking about one idea, and that was to make Women National teams into the game.
Idea was to make them in classic section so in that way we can avoid those teams to be in Master League and Become a Legend.
I think that with that innovation we could make PES13 more fun and interesting, and get more people involve in.
I saw a picture face of Alex Morgan USAWNT and got that idea of making this. So I've been curious would other facemakers invest they're time into making this idea. I think that this game is staggering for years now, mostly since bradpit left facemaking from that moment me, EmmRow some other facemakers are keeping this game alive. So guys tell me what do you think about this?

i.imgur.com/7C4Qods.png

XBolivarCX

Warn Level 0

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Hi lads these days I was thinking about one idea, and that was to make Women National teams into the game.
Idea was to make them in classic section so in that way we can avoid those teams to be in Master League and Become a Legend.
I think that with that innovation we could make PES13 more fun and interesting, and get more people involve in.
I saw a picture face of Alex Morgan USAWNT and got that idea of making this. So I've been curious would other facemakers invest they're time into making this idea. I think that this game is staggering for years now, mostly since bradpit left facemaking from that moment me, EmmRow some other facemakers are keeping this game alive. So guys tell me what do you think about this?

i.imgur.com/7C4Qods.png

That's sounds like a really good idea, i mean, fifa has it and it's good. So yeah, we just have to work faces, tattoos, stats and so on but we can all collaborateGrin

| Edited by Mishapfc994 23. December 2019 10:20

Mishapfc994

Admin

XBolivarCX wrote:

Mishapfc994 wrote:

i.imgur.com/7C4Qods.png

That's sounds like a really good idea, i mean, fifa has it and it's good. So yeah, we just have to work faces, tattoos, stats and so on but we can all collaborateGrin

I'm glad that someone understand my idea. I think it's all about making game for fun, that's all. Grin

danone1993

Warn Level 0

Mishapfc994 wrote:

XBolivarCX wrote:

Mishapfc994 wrote:

i.imgur.com/7C4Qods.png

I'm glad that someone understand my idea. I think it's all about making game for fun, that's all. Grin

If somebody worked with cinematic, than would be greatest!
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very
disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more
important than that." - Bill Shankly

RIP Ekaterinburg TV Tower

| Edited by EmmRow 23. December 2019 15:56

EmmRow

Admin

Mishapfc994 wrote:

i.imgur.com/7C4Qods.png

Great idea, but theres so so so many men teams and unmades, so even more work Shock not enough help

I dont mind making faces its just the time gents, bradpit used to make many faces, but rushing resulted in a couple

of errors especially on the texture and hair, modelling was good.

Mishapfc994

Admin

EmmRow wrote:

Mishapfc994 wrote:

i.imgur.com/7C4Qods.png

Great idea, but theres so so so many men teams and unmades, so even more work Shock not enough help

I dont mind making faces its just the time gents, bradpit used to make many faces, but rushing resulted in a couple

Well idea would be to make instead of let's say random teams that are in Editor and you don't use them in game. For me I thought to make instead of Indonesia and Malesyia I don't even pay attention to those teams, reason why I would make instead of is because they aren't even in National teams in begging of the game. But other idea is to make them instead of Classic teams like England, Germany ect. But to make like dunno 8 Women National teams and that would be enough if you ask me. Updating don't need to be like every single month new squads ect. every year let's say, in that way we would have update squads for them. Reason I got this idea is I saw fifa made that possible and think that creators of fifa have some really great ideas like Women football teams, The Journey ect. Grin

| Edited by Mishapfc994 23. December 2019 16:44

Mishapfc994

Admin

danone1993 wrote:

Mishapfc994 wrote:

XBolivarCX wrote:

Mishapfc994 wrote:

i.imgur.com/7C4Qods.png

There is mod for womens in PES look Smile
I tried it one's and works fine a year ago.
https://www.moddi...4677.html#

EmmRow

Admin

Mishapfc994 wrote:

EmmRow wrote:

Mishapfc994 wrote:

i.imgur.com/7C4Qods.png

Well idea would be to make instead of let's say random teams that are in Editor and you don't use them in game. For me I thought to make instead of Indonesia and Malesyia I don't even pay attention to those teams, reason why I would make instead of is because they aren't even in National teams in begging of the game. But other idea is to make them instead of Classic teams like England, Germany ect. But to make like dunno 8 Women National teams and that would be enough if you ask me. Updating don't need to be like every single month new squads ect. every year let's say, in that way we would have update squads for them. Reason I got this idea is I saw fifa made that possible and think that creators of fifa have some really great ideas like Women football teams, The Journey ect. Grin

Alot to consider, photos, hair models, I can do it, but Its not worth it, when we start charging for faces, people have a problem

with it Angry

danone1993

Warn Level 0

Mishapfc994 wrote:

danone1993 wrote:

Mishapfc994 wrote:

XBolivarCX wrote:

Mishapfc994 wrote:

i.imgur.com/7C4Qods.png

There is mod for womens in PES look Smile
I tried it one's and works fine a year ago.
https://www.moddi...4677.html#

I think we needed to add more mens coach and referees. And then to work with lady's teams and coaches with referees. IMHO.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very
disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more
important than that." - Bill Shankly

RIP Ekaterinburg TV Tower

Mishapfc994

Admin

EmmRow wrote:

Mishapfc994 wrote:

EmmRow wrote:

Mishapfc994 wrote:

i.imgur.com/7C4Qods.png

Alot to consider, photos, hair models, I can do it, but Its not worth it, when we start charging for faces, people have a problem

with it Angry

This was just idea mate, I wanted to hear every opinion here. So yea that's all, but if you have some idea just post it here mate. Smile
Well most of guys don't want to pay for faces even if they want personal request I only had one customer and he was fair to be honest. Other dude who contact me just wanted to trick me, but nah mate I ain't falling for that lad. Grin

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: