Pro Evolution Soccer face
Serdar Aziz
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer » Pro Evolution Soccer » Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
body settings and players stats
Username
Password

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
Arzuman_05, I think you misunderstood me. I have no problem with Sevak FM. On the contrary! I greatly admire his work: the way he makes the tattoos that make the game better! I just find it unfortunate that he withdrew from the forum. I hope he will come back soon with us and that he will share new tattoos with us, that's all! As for exclusives and paid facepacks, it is the choice of certain facemaker. It's their creations and it belongs to them. I do not necessarily validate the way of doing things, but some must have their reason. For example, EmmRow doesn't do this for the money but for the lack of recognition of some members of the site who take the faces for download and bring nothing to the forum. It should not be compared to the facemakers present especially on Facebook who sell their facepack when their faces are far from perfect. In addition, some facemakers use the faces made by EmmRow by making them pass for their creation and that, EmmRow doesn't validate what is normal! These are why he has put up faces shared in small numbers lately that he is only sending to trusted people. He only asked for money once, for his Red Bull Salzburg facepack with 23 high-quality players sold for just 3 euros. Besides, very few bought it. I am part of it and I have absolutely no regrets. It is also a way for me to show him my support for the work he has accomplished in his last years and to show him my gratitude. I hope I have clarified things! Wink

| Edited by XBolivarCX 29. February 2020 06:38

XBolivarCX

Warn Level 0

Arzuman_05 wrote:

XBolivarCX wrote:

Arzuman_05 wrote:

PtitPortos01 wrote:

XBolivarCX, I'm waiting for your tattoos for Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool FC) and Quincy Promes (AFC Ajax). I hope you can send them to me soon! Once finalized, I will share these two faces on the site with preview, stats and body settings. I wanted to thank you for your precious help, XBolivarCX! Sevak FM no longer shares these tattoos with us, which is a shame, I think ... his contributions were very useful! I still hope I can make him change his mind so that he can help us make the game more enjoyable again. Wink

images2.imagebam.com/30/c5/0f/d335371335320603.png

Let's list the names of people who were the first to translate content for pes 2013 into paid channels.
EmmRow, Blue, Daniel R.M. - Converter facemaker, Orlando, illwll_facemaker. It's a shame to sell facepack in which half of the faces were made by other face makers. It's a shame to keep secret and exclusive Ghoulam, Strakosha, Marchesin. I made 200 faces and laid them all out, for free on pesfaces. No one has posted more quality and relevant people in the last month. And this society keeps exclusives from me and hide their work. This is a real shame. And Sevak just accepted the rules of your game. Which he did not begin. But which I can support. If these people do not think and correct their mistakes and do not show respect for pesfaces. That maybe Promes is the last person I released to these ungrateful people.

You're right to some point, to start there were facemakers selling faces before those you listed, not to defend anybody but for example, All of Emm faces are for free, as long as i've seen the only time he sold something was RB Salzburg facepack, apart from that, just uploading free faces but password required that he provided. Either if they convert faces from other facemakers like Daniel R.M do, or create they own faces, modelling a face in blender and any other process takes time, so some facemakers want something for the time and effort they put into it. It's totally understandable.

In my honest opinion and as all of you guys have seen, any face that i buy i upload it for free because at the end of the day for me it's a game, it's my hobby to play it in my free time and i want people to enjoy it as much as i do. Anyhow, this it's a game we all should enjoy, you just have to put yourself in the other people shoes and try to understand why are they charging for their faces, not only you but everybody should be more empathetic and think about the other makers reason to do something.

The reason why we have a forum it's because we're a community, so we can try to discuss something and search a resolution. You don't like people who sell faces or don't want to upload them for free and you think it's unfair because you do upload them freely to everybody? maybe you're right, but maybe that person uses that as an additional income because we all have a real life and we take time from it to do things for the game. We are all thankful, including myself, for any kit, face, stadium and any other mod that is shared by any means to the community for this game because it's everybody's effort and time we're talking about that they spend on doing this things either if they charge for it or no. So to resume, i honestly find it very stupid to fighting over a game content on the internet, we all appreciate everybody that makes the game we love as realistic as possible. If any of the people at this community have any problem with another in specific then talk and settle, find a solution or make an agreement but do something, it's useless to fight over this type of things because at the end of the day if somebody stops uploading things for the game, yeah it would be a shame and a big loss but it's they're decision a we accept it because it's something that it's on their own hands. But still again, THANKFULNESS IT'S THE ONLY THINK THIS COMMUNITY HAS FOR ANY MAKER.

I don’t think it’s a shame to sell faces to Facemakers. I just continued the pun of a previously written message. I respect everyone who put their work into the game. I spent 2 years releasing good faces for the game. I was just trying to explain that Sevak accepted the rules that PtitPortos01 called shameful. And these rules were set by the face makers. If the guys want to sell faces, then please. We are also going to release 150 people and will also play by these rules, in which everything is for sale. The point of my opinion is that there should not be exclusive content between face makers. We are doing the same thing. And it's silly to ask for money from a colleague.

I share your opinion on that one, but you know, not everybody has the same mentality, some makers share work that is for sale freely even when they know that work was given to them as a gift exclusively between two people or more that do the same work as makers, then some situations like for example the ones Ptit just mentioned also happens sometimes. Again, there's always some way to find an agreement if things are talked the right way, anything that needs to be done to avoid hatred, nonconformity or discussions on the forum because we are a community that share the same interest.

| Edited by EmmRow 29. February 2020 07:24

EmmRow

Admin

Why is my name here Frown
Im not the owner of this site, Rhiger is.

I think I have taken the most requests out of all facemakers, the game and forum is extremely boring.

I am not from Europe like the majority here, so the teams you guys like, I may not like,
also I spend a whole week behind a PC at work, when I get home, I dont want to sit behind a PC again,
I have been having some back trouble, taking a very long break, maybe I will come back sometime, but I would
also like to see some other faces from not just Europe.

Well Sevak was motivating a RB squad so I thought let me do a full squad, he took around 2 tattoo requests In return,
for 20 +faces, when he said a face a tattoo, that was a whole month of hard work, so why not charge a little to other members...

Arzuman, very good Morgan, your best, glad your faces no longer have holes in the mouth and real eyes, keep progressimg,
Honestly and no offense, I only have 2 of your faces, now Morgan and Dzyuba, the others are too young etc.

Dont get me wrong. there are some other good faces of yours, but I dont have the teams so I cant use them
I dont even have my own Red Bull squad in my game, my game is setup old school, I also have my local PSL League
South Africa

Arzuman_05

Warn Level 0

EmmRow wrote:

Why is my name here Frown
Im not the owner of this site, Rhiger is.

I think I have taken the most requests out of all facemakers, the game and forum is extremely boring.

I am not from Europe like the majority here, so the teams you guys like, I may not like,
also I spend a whole week behind a PC at work, when I get home, I dont want to sit behind a PC again,
I have been having some back trouble, taking a very long break, maybe I will come back sometime, but I would
also like to see some other faces from not just Europe.

Well Sevak was motivating a RB squad so I thought let me do a full squad, he took around 2 tattoo requests In return,
for 20 +faces, when he said a face a tattoo, that was a whole month of hard work, so why not charge a little to other members...

Arzuman, very good Morgan, your best, glad your faces no longer have holes in the mouth and real eyes, keep progressimg,
Honestly and no offense, I only have 2 of your faces, now Morgan and Dzyuba, the others are too young etc.

Dont get me wrong. there are some other good faces of yours, but I dont have the teams so I cant use them
I dont even have my own Red Bull squad in my game, my game is setup old school, I also have my local PSL League
South Africa

EmmRow. Now all my faces will be made using new technology. By which Morgan is made. But I need to clarify. Perhaps Sevak could not help you. But I helped earlier. And he was going to help further. I don’t like that between us there is exclusive content. I think colleagues should play an open game. I do not ask to upload faces to pesfaces. I just would like to see your faces in my game. If you send me faces. I will make many new faces with open access. But otherwise. Not feeling self-respect. I will have to leave the forum. I know what you're experiencing. I feel it too. I released 200 faces. But you and a couple of guys are one of the few who thanked me. If we agree. Everyone will benefit from this.
I wish you health

| Edited by Sevak FM 29. February 2020 14:22

Sevak FM

Warn Level 0
What tattoos did I not make? if i did not, then there was a shortage of pictures, low-quality photos from all sides... maybe I didn't do 2-3 tattoos, but I did more than 200 tattoos, I still do tattoo work, but i stopped sharing, because I see a lot of paid content, example... trophy, graphics, faces from other makers... then what the hell am I supposed to share so these people get without giving anything in return? you can see many paid patches where my tattoos are... I didn't start it, I say again the makers buried the themselves pes 13...

| Edited by Sevak FM 29. February 2020 14:31

Sevak FM

Warn Level 0
my few works

i.imgur.com/nLfMCJ5.jpg
i.imgur.com/KZocLxP.jpg
i.imgur.com/65mpyek.jpg
i.imgur.com/gQ9Yjtu.jpg
i.imgur.com/k2p0f7n.jpg

EmmRow

Admin

Sevak FM wrote:

What tattoos did I not make? if i did not, then there was a shortage of pictures, low-quality photos from all sides... maybe I didn't do 2-3 tattoos, but I did more than 200 tattoos, I still do tattoo work, but i stopped sharing, because I see a lot of paid content, example... trophy, graphics, faces from other makers... then what the hell am I supposed to share so these people get without giving anything in return? you can see many paid patches where my tattoos are... I didn't start it, I say again the makers buried the themselves pes 13...

You the one who said a tattoo a face?

So I gave you a choice of 5, because I know pictures are a problem, then I made you a full Red Bull squad,

You started ignoring everybody on your thread, just because the guys cant facemake. not cool, dont say things and

dont stick to your word, yes you dont have the players I asked you for, I also feel nothing for Red Bull Salzburg

Sevak FM

Warn Level 0
because my work somehow appeared on paid content where I was also ignored there

dodyferro

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
dear Sevak
that is shitty people!
we continue to share our love for pes13 and forget about those rags...

| Edited by EmmRow 29. February 2020 14:50

EmmRow

Admin

Sevak FM wrote:

because my work somehow appeared on paid content where I was also ignored there

This is not the point, not sure who changed your mind, you kept requesting and requesting, and ptitportos,

My thread was full of requests,

My work is also out there, I no longer have a problem with it, maybe some people would like to make some extra little cash even though its absolutely nothing

I even told Arzuman when he asked for my faces to be on his patch,

So Red Bull was for sale for some members, why the hell not!

You guys wont understand, Download blender, make 1 face to perfection and you will see.

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: