Pro Evolution Soccer face
Jérémy Gelin
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
body settings and players stats
Username
Password


User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 2018
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 33

Warn Level 0
#2 James Tavernier (Rangers FC):

Body Settings:

i.imgur.com/42YNlVU.png

i.imgur.com/kgflY2L.png

Stats PES 2013:

i.imgur.com/lewrobt.png
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1886
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 25
Thanks mate I agree with your body settings. Not so with his Overall stats here is mine. Wink
i.imgur.com/oV2XBLs.png
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 2018
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 33

Warn Level 0

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Thanks mate I agree with your body settings. Not so with his Overall stats here is mine. Wink
i.imgur.com/oV2XBLs.png


Misha, you're probably right! I don't know James Tavernier and I have never seen him play. I don't watch Scottish league games. So I based on the default statistics of James Tavernier awarded by Konami for PES 2013. But it is obvious that he has progressed since his 20 years when he plays at Newcastle United FC. He is now 27 years old and is the captain of Rangers FC. Wink

Look!

i.imgur.com/k6za0YV.png
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1886
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 25

Quote

PtitPortos01 wrote:

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Thanks mate I agree with your body settings. Not so with his Overall stats here is mine. Wink
i.imgur.com/oV2XBLs.png


Misha, you're probably right! I don't know James Tavernier and I have never seen him play. I don't watch Scottish league games. So I based on the default statistics of James Tavernier awarded by Konami for PES 2013. But it is obvious that he has progressed since his 20 years when he plays at Newcastle United FC. He is now 27 years old and is the captain of Rangers FC. Wink

Look!

i.imgur.com/k6za0YV.png

Okay I realized that I cheeked it and saw his stats in pes master. He improved a lot good FK taker, good player overall Smile
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 2018
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 33

Warn Level 0
Misha, what do you think ?!? Frown

#34 Granit Xhaka (Arsenal FC and Switzerland):

Body Settings:

i.imgur.com/YQpROAT.png

i.imgur.com/S1CVT2Y.png

Stats PES 2013:

i.imgur.com/Nm5Ce3V.png
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1886
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 25

Quote

PtitPortos01 wrote:

Misha, what do you think ?!? Frown

#34 Granit Xhaka (Arsenal FC and Switzerland):

Body Settings:

i.imgur.com/YQpROAT.png

i.imgur.com/S1CVT2Y.png

Stats PES 2013:

i.imgur.com/Nm5Ce3V.png

Good body stats mate Smile
But overall stats are to much I think his overall should be 81 up to 82.
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 2018
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 33

Warn Level 0
#28 Vinícius Júnior (Real Madrid CF and Brazil U20):

Body Settings:

i.imgur.com/z5p9myv.png

i.imgur.com/UJdW0oa.png

Stats PES 2013:

i.imgur.com/KH05qmI.png
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 2018
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 33

Warn Level 0
#12 Thomas Meunier (Paris Saint-Germain FC and Belgium):

Body Settings:

i.imgur.com/KAjTPkb.png

i.imgur.com/R05ktE2.png

Stats PES 2013:

i.imgur.com/uU5vNyA.png
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 2018
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 33

Warn Level 0
#4 Ivan Rakitic (FC Barcelona and Croatia):

Body Settings:

i.imgur.com/7f8EPhR.png

i.imgur.com/oE9hY98.png

Stats PES 2013:

i.imgur.com/RwWJvXJ.png
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 2018
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 33

Warn Level 0
#7 Raheem Sterling (Manchester City FC and England):

Body Settings:

i.imgur.com/pQdqkI3.png

i.imgur.com/P0meyPl.png

Stats PES 2013:

i.imgur.com/zEYNTkM.png
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
pes 13 faces by Argyris (only unmade players) Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 25 10-07 11:46
USE MY UNMADES PLAYERS PHOTOS Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 1 22-08 21:01
New Players Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 30 15-07 15:05
Unmades LA LIGA players photos: Faces (PES2011/PES10) 1 29-10 22:08
For Facemakers: La Liga Players Photos!! Faces (PES2011/PES10) 1 18-10 20:30