Pro Evolution Soccer face
Ivan Oblyakov
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer » Pro Evolution Soccer » Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Tattoo By Sevak
Username
Password

XBolivarCX

Warn Level 0
Hey Sevak, i'm working on DeAndre Yedlin tattoos but i'm having difficulties making neck ones, do you think you can help me with those?Frown I'm already making arms and hand..

Sevak FM

Veteran Member

Warn Level 0

XBolivarCX wrote:

Hey Sevak, i'm working on DeAndre Yedlin tattoos but i'm having difficulties making neck ones, do you think you can help me with those?Frown I'm already making arms and hand..

show me what's the problem?

| Edited by XBolivarCX 22. October 2019 13:05

XBolivarCX

Warn Level 0

Sevak FM wrote:

XBolivarCX wrote:

There's no problem by itself. Just that it's complicated for me finding the right location and size while making a neck tattoo without getting it distorted on game or not like i wanted to. So i was asking actual help creating the neck tattoos if you wantFrownFrown

Sevak FM

Veteran Member

Warn Level 0

XBolivarCX wrote:

Sevak FM wrote:

XBolivarCX wrote:

There's no problem by itself. Just that it's complicated for me finding the right location and size while making a neck tattoo without getting it distorted on game or not like i wanted to. So i was asking actual help creating the neck tattoos if you wantFrownFrown

show me what tattoo he has on his neck?

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0

Sevak FM wrote:

PtitPortos01 wrote:

Sevak FM, if you have free time today, don't forget to add tattoos to the necks of the faces I sent you, please. Thanks in advance! Wink

give me these faces in one pack, i lost them

Sure, mate! Grin

images2.imagebam.com/31/b5/ca/ed75891323623968.png

* Daniel Alves made by H.F.T
* Leandro Paredes made by Sofyan Andri
* Kevin-Prince Boateng made by Ilhan & RGR Mods (fixed by m4rcelo)

Link: https://www62.zippyshare.com/v/Jau7nY.../file.html

XBolivarCX

Warn Level 0

Sevak FM wrote:

XBolivarCX wrote:

Sevak FM wrote:

XBolivarCX wrote:

images2.imagebam.com/30/7f/ee/a63c7e1323626854.jpgi.ytimg.com/vi/hK_Al7y5JDU/maxresdefault.jpgimages2.imagebam.com/6b/33/d8/ab24611323625931.png

Sevak FM

Veteran Member

Warn Level 0

XBolivarCX wrote:

Sevak FM wrote:

XBolivarCX wrote:

Sevak FM wrote:

XBolivarCX wrote:

images2.imagebam.com/30/7f/ee/a63c7e1323626854.jpgi.ytimg.com/vi/hK_Al7y5JDU/maxresdefault.jpgimages2.imagebam.com/6b/33/d8/ab24611323625931.png

or the right tattoo neck depends on the model

Sevak FM

Veteran Member

Warn Level 0

PtitPortos01 wrote:

Sevak FM wrote:

PtitPortos01 wrote:

Sevak FM, if you have free time today, don't forget to add tattoos to the necks of the faces I sent you, please. Thanks in advance! Wink

give me these faces in one pack, i lost them

Sure, mate! Grin

images2.imagebam.com/31/b5/ca/ed75891323623968.png

* Daniel Alves made by H.F.T
* Leandro Paredes made by Sofyan Andri
* Kevin-Prince Boateng made by Ilhan & RGR Mods (fixed by m4rcelo)

Link: https://www62.zippyshare.com/v/Jau7nY.../file.html

here Ptit

i.imgur.com/skdw1hD.png
i.imgur.com/6HhRnsj.png

https://www111.zi.../file.html

| Edited by XBolivarCX 22. October 2019 14:08

XBolivarCX

Warn Level 0

Sevak FM wrote:

XBolivarCX wrote:

Sevak FM wrote:

XBolivarCX wrote:

Sevak FM wrote:

XBolivarCX wrote:

Yes, it would be a waste to do it in a face that maybe will get changed later or it's not so good. Let's do something, i was going to request a Yedlin face to be made for the tattoos and pay for it, because honestly there's no recent Yedlin face and i think he deserves one, has been playing on Newcastle for quite a while. So, when i have that face i'm going to sent it to you to make the neck tattoos, it's that ok with you?

Sevak FM

Veteran Member

Warn Level 0

XBolivarCX wrote:

Sevak FM wrote:

XBolivarCX wrote:

Sevak FM wrote:

XBolivarCX wrote:

Sevak FM wrote:

XBolivarCX wrote:

Yes, it would be a waste to do it in a face that maybe will get changed later. let's do something, i was going to request a yedlin to be made for the tattoos he has because honestly there's no recent Yedlin face and i think he deserves on, has been playing on Newcastl for quite a while. So, when i have that face i'm going to sent it to you to make the neck tattoos, it's that ok with you?

ok

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: