Pro Evolution Soccer face
Odion Ighalo
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Ľ Pro Evolution Soccer Ľ Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Faces by Mishapfc994
Username
Password


User Avatar

Gabriel

Senior Member



Posts: 241
Joined: 06.01.14
Location: Brasil

Warn Level 0
Very good hair, Misha.
 
User Avatar

dodyferro

Fusioneer



Posts: 1454
Joined: 03.11.13

Warn Level 0
Cool
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1833
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26
Watch my new video on my YouTube channel. Wink
Hit like and subscribe! Cool Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Frz-...Frz-SGz8qs
 
User Avatar

XBolivarCX

Member



Posts: 171
Joined: 21.03.15
Location: Panama
Age: 22

Warn Level 0

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Watch my new video on my YouTube channel. Wink
Hit like and subscribe! Cool Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Frz-...Frz-SGz8qs


Hey Misha, where can i find info about your patch, like what leagues it has and so on?Frown
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1833
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26

Quote

XBolivarCX wrote:

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Watch my new video on my YouTube channel. Wink
Hit like and subscribe! Cool Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Frz-...Frz-SGz8qs


Hey Misha, where can i find info about your patch, like what leagues it has and so on?Frown

Sure mate for patch you will contact me in pm, leagues in patch will be EPL, Ligue 1, Serie A, Eredivisie, LaLiga, Liga NOS, Bundesliga, SPFL, Brazilian League for 1st divisions. For second divisions Sky Bet Championship, Ligue 2, Serie B, Liga Adelante (Liga 123), Bundesliga 2, Scottish Championship. Smile
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1833
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26
Franck Honorat AS Saint-√Čtienne

i.imgur.com/jQ3Tozu.png

https://www.pesfa...ace-17306/

Léo Dubois Olympique Lyon

i.imgur.com/Rj9UAzV.png

https://www.pesfa...ace-17307/
 
User Avatar

paolo-fcb

Veteran Member



Posts: 992
Joined: 22.07.07
Location: Allianz Arena
Age: 51

Warn Level 0
I dont play pes 2013 since one year but think Mishap is becoming a great editer, congratulations!!!!!!!!! (I still follow the forum, I'm a nostalgic guy ja!)
OHOHO MANDELA IS FREE (SIMPLE MINDS 1989) - OHOHO PABLOBYK IS A TROLL - OHOHO PTITPORTOS IS INFURIATING Grin
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1833
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Franck Honorat AS Saint-√Čtienne

i.imgur.com/jQ3Tozu.png

https://www.pesfa...ace-17306/

Léo Dubois Olympique Lyon

i.imgur.com/Rj9UAzV.png

https://www.pesfa...ace-17307/

Hey Paolo nice to see you, thanks for compliments mate. How are you mate, what's going on? Smile
 
User Avatar

paolo-fcb

Veteran Member



Posts: 992
Joined: 22.07.07
Location: Allianz Arena
Age: 51

Warn Level 0
always the same life bro but with Coronavirus its very very hard here in Italy, like in the rest of the world, tx God I'm still sane and the Bundesliga will restart on next friday.....think very hard the restart for the SPL Smile

CheersSmile
OHOHO MANDELA IS FREE (SIMPLE MINDS 1989) - OHOHO PABLOBYK IS A TROLL - OHOHO PTITPORTOS IS INFURIATING Grin
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1833
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26

Quote

paolo-fcb wrote:

always the same life bro but with Coronavirus its very very hard here in Italy, like in the rest of the world, tx God I'm still sane and the Bundesliga will restart on next friday.....think very hard the restart for the SPL Smile

CheersSmile

Well hey such is life. Bundesliga is back? Nice to hear that, to shame for SPFL and Old Firm Derby especially.
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Greek Superleague Faces Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 26 08-09 10:10
faces by Bobce Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 403 23-04 17:02
Faces by Giallo Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 373 03-02 01:48
Player Index (Search and Ask for Faces) Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 300 01-02 08:12
Faces by bkrisnaw15 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 205 28-01 16:44