Pro Evolution Soccer face
Ricardo √Āvila (Real Monarchs SLC)
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Ľ Pro Evolution Soccer Ľ Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Faces by Mishapfc994
Username
Password


User Avatar

Gabriel

Senior Member



Posts: 235
Joined: 06.01.14
Location: Brasil

Warn Level 0
Yesssir!

Fantastic faces, Misha.
 
 | Edited by Mishapfc994 3. April 2020 16:49
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1818
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26
Wesley Fofana AS Saint-√Čtienne

i.imgur.com/rbmgbOs.png
 
User Avatar

Gabriel

Senior Member



Posts: 235
Joined: 06.01.14
Location: Brasil

Warn Level 0
Another excellent face.
Congratulations my friend
 
User Avatar

dodyferro

Fusioneer



Posts: 1438
Joined: 03.11.13

Warn Level 0
bravo!
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 1580
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 34

Warn Level 0

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Wesley Fofana AS Saint-√Čtienne

i.imgur.com/rbmgbOs.png


Cool! Your version of Wesley Fofana (AS Saint-√Čtienne) seems to be successful! Cool
Just a small correction if you allow me: Your two eyebrows are identical. In reality, this isn't the case. Look! If you can rectify this, the face will be close to perfection. Thanks in advance! Wink

images2.imagebam.com/5c/0b/aa/4f0c921339153629.png images2.imagebam.com/f4/28/eb/6ddefb1339153669.png
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1818
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26

Quote

PtitPortos01 wrote:

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Wesley Fofana AS Saint-√Čtienne

i.imgur.com/rbmgbOs.png


Cool! Your version of Wesley Fofana (AS Saint-√Čtienne) seems to be successful! Cool
Just a small correction if you allow me: Your two eyebrows are identical. In reality, this isn't the case. Look! If you can rectify this, the face will be close to perfection. Thanks in advance! Wink

images2.imagebam.com/5c/0b/aa/4f0c921339153629.png images2.imagebam.com/f4/28/eb/6ddefb1339153669.png

I fixed that forgot to post it

i.imgur.com/OQhT4Dl.jpg
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 1580
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 34

Warn Level 0
Great success! Misha, once your face of Wesley Fofana (AS Saint-Etienne) finalized, if you want me to make body settings and post this face on the site, it's with pleasure that I will do it. Wink
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1818
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26

Quote

PtitPortos01 wrote:

Great success! Misha, once your face of Wesley Fofana (AS Saint-Etienne) finalized, if you want me to make body settings and post this face on the site, it's with pleasure that I will do it. Wink

I'll upload it you will post body stats. Wink
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1818
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26
Some Motherwell faces
Mark Gillespie
i.imgur.com/xBksmsx.png

Peter Hartley
i.imgur.com/8ZJXSNT.png

Jake Carroll
i.imgur.com/MiCxkTB.png

Liam Grimshaw
i.imgur.com/WkkbEen.png

Allan Campbell
i.imgur.com/FxlY18E.png
 
User Avatar

trihai_35

Member



Posts: 130
Joined: 08.04.12

Warn Level 0
very good quality
hope you can make some Bundesliga player!
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Greek Superleague Faces Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 19 12-07 11:17
faces by Bobce Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 403 23-04 17:02
Faces by Giallo Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 373 03-02 01:48
Player Index (Search and Ask for Faces) Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 300 01-02 08:12
Faces by bkrisnaw15 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 205 28-01 16:44