Pro Evolution Soccer face
Allan McGregor
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Faces by Mishapfc994
Username
Password


User Avatar

Bobce

Admin



Posts: 605
Joined: 08.11.15

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:
Here are some work of m4rcelo textures by me Smile

Callum McGregor - Celtic FC

i.imgur.com/lwH2ISP.png

http://www.pesfac...ace-15849/

Ovie Ojaria - Rangers FC on loan from Liverpool FC

i.imgur.com/h0cZpuS.png

http://www.pesfac...ace-15845/


Cool Vrlo lepo, a sta je sa ovom tvojom prvom facom iznad ?
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1829
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26

Quote

Bobce wrote:

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:
Here are some work of m4rcelo textures by me Smile

Callum McGregor - Celtic FC

i.imgur.com/lwH2ISP.png

http://www.pesfac...ace-15849/

Ovie Ojaria - Rangers FC on loan from Liverpool FC

i.imgur.com/h0cZpuS.png

http://www.pesfac...ace-15845/


Cool Vrlo lepo, a sta je sa ovom tvojom prvom facom iznad ?

Hvala brate Smile
Pa za sad nista ucim jos Thinking Whew
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1829
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26
Gedson Fernandes SL Benfica. Enjoy lads Wink

i.imgur.com/aGnugF3.png

https://www.pesfa...ace-16200/
 
User Avatar

Giallo

Senior Member



Posts: 264
Joined: 15.02.08
Location: Como

Warn Level 0
Cool
 
User Avatar

bkrisnaw15

Senior Member



Posts: 235
Joined: 13.05.18
Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Age: 24

Warn Level 0
Nice work mate
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 3205
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
wow congratulations on your 1st face, not bad at all!
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1829
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

wow congratulations on your 1st face, not bad at all!

Thanks mate it means a lot when it's coming from you Smile
I was studying blender these days and tried it a couple of time to learn how to properly map face and I think I am becoming better in that Cool
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1829
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26

Quote

bkrisnaw15 wrote:

Nice work mate

Thank you mate, your video helped me a lot Cool
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 3205
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

wow congratulations on your 1st face, not bad at all!

Thanks mate it means a lot when it's coming from you Smile
I was studying blender these days and tried it a couple of time to learn how to properly map face and I think I am becoming better in that Cool


Its very addictive, dont stop you will get better the more you practise Cool
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1829
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

wow congratulations on your 1st face, not bad at all!

Thanks mate it means a lot when it's coming from you Smile
I was studying blender these days and tried it a couple of time to learn how to properly map face and I think I am becoming better in that Cool


Its very addictive, dont stop you will get better the more you practise Cool

I won't stop mate, it is addictive to be honest I want to make more Smile
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Greek Superleague Faces Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 26 08-09 10:10
faces by Bobce Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 403 23-04 17:02
Faces by Giallo Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 373 03-02 01:48
Player Index (Search and Ask for Faces) Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 300 01-02 08:12
Faces by bkrisnaw15 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 205 28-01 16:44