Pro Evolution Soccer face
Niklas Süle
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Faces by Mishapfc994
Username
Password


 | Edited by Mishapfc994 11. January 2020 19:04
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1741
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

I deleted my thread, some jealous fool marked it on google > https://safebrows...ish/?hl=en

i.postimg.cc/sgzg6TDy/Capture.jpg

face is about 70% would anyone care to finish it?

LOL Laughing but why would someone do that? Frown
Great start by the way. Cool
 
 | Edited by EmmRow 11. January 2020 19:42
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 3091
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

I deleted my thread, some jealous fool marked it on google > https://safebrows...ish/?hl=en

i.postimg.cc/sgzg6TDy/Capture.jpg

face is about 70% would anyone care to finish it?

LOL Laughing but why would someone do that? Frown
Great start by the way. Cool


No idea. its because of the faces I make, or the short links who knows. Childish people out there

I have been rejecting My Continent so I am making my teams better, Allllot are very bad. I will finish Polster tomorrow.

Sorry to use your thread for my previews, I am happy with my progress

i.postimg.cc/zGBg5Tc9/Capture1.png

i.postimg.cc/ydYdXKC2/Capture10.png

i.postimg.cc/5y2C0vtY/Capture2.png

i.postimg.cc/jdWDFRnb/Capture3.png

i.postimg.cc/nzkmpTnf/Capture4.png

i.postimg.cc/9fPRY1Rw/Capture5.png

i.postimg.cc/JzZGRKQY/Capture6.png

i.postimg.cc/bJ3ZKJRz/Capture7.png

i.postimg.cc/2j9qG16G/Capture8.png

i.postimg.cc/Fs2Ytw0J/Capture9.png
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1741
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

I deleted my thread, some jealous fool marked it on google > https://safebrows...ish/?hl=en

i.postimg.cc/sgzg6TDy/Capture.jpg

face is about 70% would anyone care to finish it?

LOL Laughing but why would someone do that? Frown
Great start by the way. Cool


No idea. its because of the faces I make, or the short links who knows. Childish people out there

I have been rejecting My Continent so I am making my teams better, Allllot are very bad. I will finish Polster tomorrow.

Sorry to use your thread for my previews, I am happy with my progress

i.postimg.cc/zGBg5Tc9/Capture1.png

i.postimg.cc/ydYdXKC2/Capture10.png

i.postimg.cc/5y2C0vtY/Capture2.png

i.postimg.cc/jdWDFRnb/Capture3.png

i.postimg.cc/nzkmpTnf/Capture4.png

i.postimg.cc/9fPRY1Rw/Capture5.png

i.postimg.cc/JzZGRKQY/Capture6.png

i.postimg.cc/bJ3ZKJRz/Capture7.png

i.postimg.cc/2j9qG16G/Capture8.png

i.postimg.cc/Fs2Ytw0J/Capture9.png

Don't need to apologize mate, you can post anything on my thread no problem. Good faces by the way. Cool
 
 | Edited by XBolivarCX 12. January 2020 05:10
User Avatar

XBolivarCX

Member



Posts: 117
Joined: 21.03.15
Location: Panama
Age: 21

Warn Level 0

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Quote

EmmRow wrote:



Before I do, who should I make? I dont have the team though

Maybe you could make Sebastian Polter and Grischa Prömel?


I will need a photo like this, larger though, his other photos are not good, Prömel's are worse, anyone?

i.postimg.cc/SsdsQrGf/sebastian-polter-14523-593-ub-800.png


This one?
i.imgur.com/8wrQuTE.jpg


Yes its better, Im finding a new platform for making and sharing faces, some idiot marked the download page as

"phishing"

Wait, what? Phishing what do you mean by that?
For some reason since today google tells me download section contain some virus, dunno what's going on.

Saw that yesterday, but i thought it was a mistake.. That's infortunate and a shitty thing to do to whoever did i
 
 | Edited by Sevak FM 12. January 2020 15:29
User Avatar

Sevak FM

Member



Posts: 110
Joined: 22.06.18
Location: ARM
Age: 29

Warn Level 0
Misha

sun9-17.userapi.com/c854220/v854220419/1c5e2b/iFnwxcFl9kE.jpg
sun9-54.userapi.com/c854220/v854220419/1c5e93/HWIxyyOcyIk.jpg
sun9-32.userapi.com/c854220/v854220419/1c5e54/JH1Xw00rJkI.jpg
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1741
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26

Quote


Perfect as always mate Shock Grin
 
User Avatar

XBolivarCX

Member



Posts: 117
Joined: 21.03.15
Location: Panama
Age: 21

Warn Level 0
Hey Misha, i haven't forgot about your request, sorry for the delay, been a little busy with work. Just started and got right arm done today, i'll finish the left arm tonight after i come home from workGrin
images2.imagebam.com/c7/fa/e6/6c601d1330708641.png
images2.imagebam.com/fb/f5/60/6d60421330708642.png
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1741
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26

Quote

XBolivarCX wrote:

Hey Misha, i haven't forgot about your request, sorry for the delay, been a little busy with work. Just started and got right arm done today, i'll finish the left arm tonight after i come home from workGrin
images2.imagebam.com/c7/fa/e6/6c601d1330708641.png
images2.imagebam.com/fb/f5/60/6d60421330708642.png

Looks great mate, sure take your time mate. Smile
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1741
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26
Hey Axis new textures for Union Berlin?
 
User Avatar

Axis77

Senior Member



Posts: 260
Joined: 08.05.10

Warn Level 0

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Hey Axis new textures for Union Berlin?



here you go, mate Wink


Florian Flecker:

thumbs2.imagebam.com/12/72/e1/43ef721331009481.jpg

Photo:
https://assets.dfb.de/uploads/000/204...1564671097


Grischa Prömel: (found no better photo)

thumbs2.imagebam.com/a9/f0/3e/187e681331009492.jpg

Photo:
https://assets.dfb.de/uploads/000/204...1564671102


Julian Ryerson:

thumbs2.imagebam.com/82/15/5f/90a79e1331009508.jpg

Photo:
https://assets.dfb.de/uploads/000/204...1564671108
img.webme.com/pic/v/vfb-stuttgart-fans-berlin/rechtebox1.gif
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Faces by Giallo Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 373 03-02 01:48
Player Index (Search and Ask for Faces) Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 300 01-02 08:12
Faces by bkrisnaw15 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 205 28-01 16:44
faces by Bobce Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 402 22-12 16:53
PES 2014 faces by ElBoss Facepack N3 Released Faces (PES15 and PES14) 20 25-08 19:24