Pro Evolution Soccer face
Justin Kluivert
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer » Pro Evolution Soccer » Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Dr. E.M.M.
Username
Password

| Edited by XBolivarCX 21. July 2019 23:11

XBolivarCX

Warn Level 0

EmmRow wrote:

MorrisseyWE wrote:

EmmRow wrote:

Theres a valid reason, Morrissey has made many top faces, spent alot of his time aswell so he deserves some remuneration,

I understand and I support that, I rather want a separate zip if possible, with all the faces coz you know how it

is when you edit your game, you like it in a certain way.

I will purchase the Faces patch, will need some help on how to go about doing that though,our currency is called the Rand

Who else is supporting Mishapfc and Morrissey with their patches?

Don't know if I'll ever be able to create a complete patch, but this is what I have so far... about 350 Liga MX faces just here.

https://www.youtu...l-owYB4bf9

Nobody even said great work here just because this is a Mexican League Preview, as you know Morrissey has Euro faces

aswell, we had our disagreements before, but I respect his work. whats with you guys? just want requests,

this is hard work, 4hrs per face, Im not taking requests like I used to, was just a test

We'll, i did said i supported him, even asked him for how much it would cost, i know Morrissey for example sale faces but he never gave me a response. The thing is that even if people support their work or patches, not everybody can purchase it and trust me there's a lot of people that want it but they can't. Even myself requested for a couple of faces it thought were for free but i came to find put they were for sale, which it's not bad because that takes time that they could use in doing other things in their life, but i didn't had money at the moment, so basically most of us do support their work and appreciate that because the experience of the game we love gets better, but not everybody can afford buying a face..

| Edited by EmmRow 22. July 2019 16:52

EmmRow

Admin

XBolivarCX wrote:

EmmRow wrote:

MorrisseyWE wrote:

EmmRow wrote:

Theres a valid reason, Morrissey has made many top faces, spent alot of his time aswell so he deserves some remuneration,

I understand and I support that, I rather want a separate zip if possible, with all the faces coz you know how it

I will purchase the Faces patch, will need some help on how to go about doing that though,our currency is called the Rand

Don't know if I'll ever be able to create a complete patch, but this is what I have so far... about 350 Liga MX faces just here.

Nobody even said great work here just because this is a Mexican League Preview, as you know Morrissey has Euro faces

aswell, we had our disagreements before, but I respect his work. whats with you guys? just want requests,

this is hard work, 4hrs per face, Im not taking requests like I used to, was just a test

We'll, i did said i supported him, even asked him for how much it would cost, i know Morrissey for example sale faces but he never gave me a response. The thing is that even if people support their work or patches, not everybody can purchase it and trust me there's a lot of people that want it but they can't. Even myself requested for a couple of faces it thought were for free but i came to find put they were for sale, which it's not bad because that takes time that they could use in doing other things in their life, but i didn't had money at the moment, so basically most of us do support their work and appreciate that because the experience of the game we love gets better, but not everybody can afford buying a face..

Yeah I know not everyone can afford stuff but honestly come on, its not that much for hours and hours of time, and

for something that we love...

I used to spend a whole weekend making faces and I cant in the week, I got nothing in my life done, many World cup faces

for example. Im the type of guy that I feel if you create anything through hard work I will support you, too many people

being exploited these days, If I could get the application or whatever Konami used, I would use that way and release tons of

faces, Konami didnt have facemakers making faces with Blender thats for sure..Blender is hard hard work, modelling and mapping

The texture is nothing

The internet is powerful guys, tons of information about everything, read, research, test, leave those beautiful Euro and

South American women alone, focus on something you love more Cool Pes 2013

By profession, I have nothing to do with facemaking, more like Customer Service Frown Bad service from me to the members here

but hey...

XBolivarCX

Warn Level 0

EmmRow wrote:

XBolivarCX wrote:

EmmRow wrote:

MorrisseyWE wrote:

EmmRow wrote:

Yeah I know not everyone can afford stuff but honestly come on, its not that much for hours and hours of time, and

for something that we love...

I used to spend a whole weekend making faces and I cant in the week, I got nothing in my life done, many World cup faces

for example. Im the type of guy that I feel if you create anything through hard work I will support you, too many people

being exploited these days, If I could get the application or whatever Konami used, I would use that way and release tons of

faces, Konami didnt have facemakers making faces with Blender thats for sure..Blender is hard hard work, modelling and mapping

The texture is nothing

The internet is powerful guys, tons of information about everything, read, research, test, leave those beautiful Euro and

South American women alone, focus on something you love more Cool Pes 2013

By profession, I have nothing to do with facemaking, more like Customer Service Frown Bad service from me to the members here

but hey...
You have a point, is not too much it cost (Most of the time), if at some point somebody could support any kitmaker, facemaker or anybody who works on his free time to improve this game, would be great if they do it with no hesitation. I know people think it has to be free bc it's just a game, but that's hard work in there that has been done and well. Don't get me wrong, if i see an amazing face, kit or patch or any for the game for free i'll be happy, but if for some reason any maker wants to charge for it, as long as it a affordable and reasonable price, it's also good, that would lower the amount of people using those faces or whatever they make for the game, but it's their decision and it's not a bad thing to doFrown

Bobce

Veteran Member

Warn Level 0
Emm Cillessen will play for Valencia, no for SevillaGrin

dodyferro

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
hey Emm, very thanks for de ligt fix!Cool

EmmRow

Admin

i66.tinypic.com/352gku1.jpg

Bobce

Veteran Member

Warn Level 0

Brad`s Proto is not good ?Frown

Mishapfc994

Admin

Hi Emm can you please try Kieran Tierney new Arsenal player? Frown

i2-prod.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article18864459.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200b/0_JS189654164.jpg

Sevak FM

Veteran Member

Warn Level 0
Emm this best version Lautaro Martínez

i.imgur.com/2WxLfNa.png

EmmRow

Admin

i65.tinypic.com/mmew61.jpg

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL: