Pro Evolution Soccer face
Jacob Bruun Larsen
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Dr. E.M.M.
Username
Password

Pumx26

Warn Level 0
Wow , really great faces , thanks so much !!! Grin
https://www.facebook.com/PUMAKitmaker/

Pumx26

Warn Level 0

EmmRow wrote:

BEFORE
thumbs2.imagebam.com/dc/7d/55/18b30e1219784264.jpg

AFTER
thumbs2.imagebam.com/84/5b/e7/46970b1219784274.jpg

Great !!! , thanks so much !!!

Pumx26

Warn Level 0

Cool

XBolivarCX

Warn Level 0
Hey Emm, i have two faces from a colombian player called Dayro Moreno, one has a good face with neck tattoos but no arm tattoos, second has arm tattoos but no neck tattoos and the face is bad itself, so i want to know how could i add arm tattoos from one face to the other one? Could you tell me some tutorials of how to do it and what programs should i use? I want to try myself instead of asking for somebody to do it. Will wait for your response and thanks Wink

bkrisnaw15

Warn Level 0

XBolivarCX wrote:

Hey Emm, i have two faces from a colombian player called Dayro Moreno, one has a good face with neck tattoos but no arm tattoos, second has arm tattoos but no neck tattoos and the face is bad itself, so i want to know how could i add arm tattoos from one face to the other one? Could you tell me some tutorials of how to do it and what programs should i use? I want to try myself instead of asking for somebody to do it. Will wait for your response and thanks Wink

First, use PES Ultimate Data Explorer to export both textures from BIN files. Next, use Photoshop to cut the tattoo and put it on the good face's texture, save it as DDS5 or PNG (DDS5 more preferred). Then, import to the good face's BIN file using PES Ultimate Data Explorer again.

| Edited by XBolivarCX 18. June 2019 00:45

XBolivarCX

Warn Level 0

bkrisnaw15 wrote:

XBolivarCX wrote:

First, use PES Ultimate Data Explorer to export both textures from BIN files. Next, use Photoshop to cut the tattoo and put it on the good face's texture, save it as DDS5 or PNG (DDS5 more preferred). Then, import to the good face's BIN file using PES Ultimate Data Explorer again.

The face i want to put the tattos on has regular face template with just one arm, the other is good using template from separating mod, does that afect if i just cut and paste from one to another? and by the way, how could i get dds plugin? When i save it as dds and try to open it on PS i wont let me, just in png and i can't save it on dds5 format, also if i replace the image as png on Pes UDE and hit on save it shows an error, i hit on continue but still it won't do any change.

bkrisnaw15

Warn Level 0

XBolivarCX wrote:

bkrisnaw15 wrote:

XBolivarCX wrote:

The face i want to put the tattos on has regular face template with just one arm, the other is good using template from separating mod, does that afect if i just cut and paste from one to another? and by the way, how could i get dds plugin? When i save it as dds and try to open it on PS i wont let me, just in png and i can't save it on dds5 format, also if i replace the image as png on Pes UDE and hit on save it shows an error, i hit on continue but still it won't do any change.

It's okay to cut and paste from one to another, of course you have to install tattoo separating mod first.

Here is the dds extension, https://www4.zipp.../file.html

Mishapfc994

Admin

Emm can you post again face of Totti you made 2 years ago?

EmmRow

Admin

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Emm can you post again face of Totti you made 2 years ago?

I only have HFT's with a fixed mouth, its better

EmmRow

Admin

i63.tinypic.com/1zv4a2t.jpg

https://www.pesfa...ace-16543/

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: