Pro Evolution Soccer face
Glen Kamara
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer » Pro Evolution Soccer » Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Dr. E.M.M.
Username
Password

EmmRow

Admin

Nikadim wrote:

EmmRow wrote:

Nikadim wrote:

EmmRow, maybe you're right and this hair the best right now.

i.postimg.cc/RVPs13NB/Capture.jpg

Ok Nikadim,,, sorry. lets do it, The hair you gave me is not good, show me a pic of him, katest hairstyle

i.postimg.cc/VvXbWNkQ/Vitaliy-Mikolenko-1.jpg
i.postimg.cc/Mp3XRBmf/1538930891-3116.jpgupload my pic

Where did I put this face again... Frown

Searching for it

Sevak FM

Veteran Member

Warn Level 0
I think firstly to make faces need good photos, just RB crazy team, plus this team has a photographer from God Smile

EmmRow

Admin

Sevak FM wrote:

I think firstly to make faces need good photos, just RB crazy team, plus this team has a photographer from God Smile

Yeah great photos thats for sure, Wober was made with an average pic but came out quite good

| Edited by EmmRow 6. November 2019 15:58

EmmRow

Admin

Ok so 1st Lyon face will be shared, but you wont experience an awesome Lyon PES 2013 2019 experience with

a third of the squad and generic faces the rest....

Remember guys I am not from Europe most of you are, these are your teams

EmmRow

Admin

2nd Ramalho replaced by Antoine Bernède by Misha, another top face, thanks buddy Cool

thumbs2.imagebam.com/ff/24/cc/f3f3681324825841.jpg

Bobce

Veteran Member

Warn Level 0

PtitPortos01 wrote:

EmmRow wrote:

How about RB Leipzig?, another Champions League team

Hi EmmRow! I will be really happy if you could make an update for Olympique Lyonnais who are also playing in the Champions League this year. It would be really cool if you accepted the challenge. I'm willing to pay you 10 euros via paypal because I know it will take you time and energy to do this. This team is really important to me! It's my heart club.

So verdict, EmmRow, do you agree to take up the challenge ?!? Frown

28 players:

#1 Anthony Lopes - OK
#30 Ciprian Tatarusanu - OK
#16 Anthony Racioppi - No face currently
#3 Joachim Andersen - OK
#5 Jason Denayer - Need new face
#6 Marcelo Guedes - OK
#2 Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa - OK
#26 Oumar Solet - Need new face
#28 Youssouf Koné - Need new face
#34 HĂ©ritier Deyonge - No face currently
#20 Fernando Marçal - Need new face
#14 LĂ©o Dubois - Need new face
#4 Rafael da Silva - Need new face
#23 Kenny Tete - OK
#12 Thiago Mendes - OK
#29 Lucas Tousart - Need new face
#8 Houssem Aouar - OK
#17 Jeff Reine-Adélaïde - Need only fix face
#22 Jean Lucas - Need new face
#25 Maxence Caqueret - No face currently
#11 Memphis Depay - OK
#18 Rayan Cherki - No face currently
#7 Martin Terrier - OK
#35 Boubacar Fofana - No face currently
#10 Bertrand Traoré - Need new face
#27 Maxwel Cornet - Need new face
#9 Moussa Dembélé - Need new face
#19 Amine Gouiri - Need new face

M.Dembele, Denayer and Tousart new face Laughing
Bradpit62 is not really good now Ptit ?

Mishapfc994

Admin

Hey Emm is this better? Grin

i.imgur.com/sWxXkSO.png

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0

Bobce wrote:

It's obvious, bradpit62 is an excellent facemaker! But the faces created by EmmRow are of much better quality. It's the best facemaker! Its textures are incredible and the finishes are perfect. For you, it may not matter, but for me, it changes everything. I play mainly with Lyon in the game, it's my heart club, my city, and if I can have perfect faces, it's much more fun! His mask for the Red Bull Salzburg team is magnificent! I will be delighted to have the same quality of faces for Olympique Lyonnais!

To come back to the faces you mentioned, bradpit62 never realized a face for Moussa Dembélé. Lucas Tousart is'nt one of these most beautiful achievements in my opinion. And Jason Denayer is very well done, but when he created it, he was very young. Now, he doesn't really look like the child of his debut in Manchester City.

| Edited by Bobce 6. November 2019 21:59

Bobce

Veteran Member

Warn Level 0

PtitPortos01 wrote:

Bobce wrote:

It's obvious, bradpit62 is an excellent facemaker! But the faces created by EmmRow are of much better quality. It's the best facemaker! Its textures are incredible and the finishes are perfect. For you, it may not matter, but for me, it changes everything. I play mainly with Lyon in the game, it's my heart club, my city, and if I can have perfect faces, it's much more fun! His mask for the Red Bull Salzburg team is magnificent! I will be delighted to have the same quality of faces for Olympique Lyonnais!

To come back to the faces you mentioned, bradpit62 never realized a face for Moussa Dembélé. Lucas Tousart is'nt one of these most beautiful achievements in my opinion. And Jason Denayer is very well done, but when he created it, he was very young. Now, he doesn't really look like the child of his debut in Manchester City.

Ok Ptit I know you love perfection and you told me this many times but
Denayer by Abdkursun 7 (and Emre Kaya also)and Dembele by Zorraz are more than good also.

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
EmmRow, I wanted to thank you for accepting the challenge of creating a complete mask for Olympique Lyonnais. I know that creating a complete facepack for Lyon will take time and energy. That's why I gladly accept to pay for it. I know that the end result will be worth it! I want to pay you by paypal, it's easier for me. I talked about 10 euros, but if you want a little more money, I will gladly accept. I think the end result will leave me speechless!

Do you have a paypal account ?!? If so, I let you send me your information by private message. I pay you as soon as possible, like that, it's done! And thanks again for everything!

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: