Pro Evolution Soccer face
Renato Augusto (Beijing Guoan FC)
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Dr. E.M.M.
Username
Password


User Avatar

paolo-fcb

Fusioneer



Posts: 1141
Joined: 22.07.07
Location: Allianz Arena
Age: 50

Warn Level 0

Quote

Bobce wrote:

Quote

paolo-fcb wrote:

emm, everybody here apart me and dodyferro wishes u to fix faces or remake already done ones, I requested u in october 2018 just 4 faces for the Bundesliga, dont u think to keep the game alive it'd be better edit on unmades kind Davy Klaassen, Arne Maier, Wout Weghorst?
CheersSmile



Klaasen and Werghost have face broFrown


Klaassen is horrible bro, can u send me Weghorst please tx?
OHOHO MANDELA IS FREE (SIMPLE MINDS 1989) - OHOHO PABLOBYK IS A TROLL - OHOHO PTITPORTOS IS INFURIATING Grin
 
User Avatar

Bobce

Veteran Member



Posts: 714
Joined: 08.11.15

Warn Level 0

Quote

paolo-fcb wrote:

Quote

Bobce wrote:

Quote

paolo-fcb wrote:

emm, everybody here apart me and dodyferro wishes u to fix faces or remake already done ones, I requested u in october 2018 just 4 faces for the Bundesliga, dont u think to keep the game alive it'd be better edit on unmades kind Davy Klaassen, Arne Maier, Wout Weghorst?
CheersSmile



Klaasen and Werghost have face broFrown


Klaassen is horrible bro, can u send me Weghorst please tx?


Weghorst http://www.pesfac...ace-16327/
i.postimg.cc/dtPP8FW1/wh.png

www.pes-patch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/PES2013-Davy-Klaassen-By-R.P.M.jpg
This Klassen is horrible ? Why ?
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4952
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
i65.tinypic.com/2crtzdu.png

https://www.pesfa...ace-16328/
 
User Avatar

Bobce

Veteran Member



Posts: 714
Joined: 08.11.15

Warn Level 0



Fantastic EmmrowNinja
 
User Avatar

pcuriggiano13

Member



Posts: 61
Joined: 05.09.13
Location: Argentina
Age: 29

Warn Level 0


Emm send you a primate message! Please see it!
 
User Avatar

LegionerRUS

Member



Posts: 192
Joined: 07.02.11

Warn Level 0
Amazing, mate Cool
 
User Avatar

Gabriel

Member



Posts: 189
Joined: 06.01.14

Warn Level 0
Zapata face is incredible.
 
 | Edited by EmmRow 10. March 2019 18:00
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4952
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

Gabriel wrote:

Zapata face is incredible.

+
Thanks guys, 2048x2048 texture, no resize of original texture for quality loss, removed shade from original photo, hard passionate work!!!! 13 members visited today, 300+ downloads.... whats wrong with that picture Dizzy
 
User Avatar

Leonardo89

Senior Member



Posts: 281
Joined: 08.12.13

Warn Level 0

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Quote

Gabriel wrote:

Zapata face is incredible.

+
Thanks guys, 2048x2048 texture, no resize of original texture for quality loss, removed shade from original photo, hard passionate work!!!! 13 members visited today, 300+ downloads.... whats wrong with that picture Dizzy


Duvan Zapata password please!!!Grin
 
 | Edited by EmmRow 10. March 2019 18:12
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4952
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

Leonardo89 wrote:

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Quote

Gabriel wrote:

Zapata face is incredible.

+
Thanks guys, 2048x2048 texture, no resize of original texture for quality loss, removed shade from original photo, hard passionate work!!!! 13 members visited today, 300+ downloads.... whats wrong with that picture Dizzy


Duvan Zapata password please!!!Grin


ask dodyferro author https://searching...unity.net/

Also a legendary kit maker who continues passionate work for the game, if he likes you, maybe he will give you
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: