Pro Evolution Soccer face
Nabil Fekir
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Face Requests
Username
Password


User Avatar

Bobce

Admin



Posts: 601
Joined: 08.11.15

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Lads does anyone have solution for this 2. divisions can't be changed. I have now Windows 10 is there any solution for this?

i.imgur.com/QNZnzSm.png


Run as administrator ?
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1802
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26

Quote

Bobce wrote:

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Lads does anyone have solution for this 2. divisions can't be changed. I have now Windows 10 is there any solution for this?

i.imgur.com/QNZnzSm.png


Run as administrator ?

Solved works fine now. Smile

i.imgur.com/nzPGAtQ.png

i.imgur.com/KYonSqv.png
 
User Avatar

dodyferro

Fusioneer



Posts: 1416
Joined: 03.11.13

Warn Level 0

Quote

Bobce wrote:

Alexis Saelemaekers face maybe ?

there is a version for pes11 here:
https://www.ultigamerz.com/2019/12/pe...epack.html
maybe somebody can make him with that texture...
 
User Avatar

pcuriggiano13

Member



Posts: 60
Joined: 05.09.13
Location: Argentina
Age: 30

Warn Level 0
Hello! Someone has these faces of Sjr11facemaker?? All links are dead

Ah, i also need that of Fosu-Mensah

www.pes-patch.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/T.-Chong-Face-by-Sjr11-For-PES13.jpg

www.pes-patch.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/PES-2013-FACE-MASON-GREENWOOD-BY-SJR11.jpg

www.pes-patch.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/J.-Garner-PES2013-Face-by-Sjr11facemaker.jpg
 
User Avatar

Bobce

Admin



Posts: 601
Joined: 08.11.15

Quote

dodyferro wrote:

Quote

Bobce wrote:

Alexis Saelemaekers face maybe ?

there is a version for pes11 here:
https://www.ultigamerz.com/2019/12/pe...epack.html
maybe somebody can make him with that texture...


Hm face is good
 
User Avatar

dodyferro

Fusioneer



Posts: 1416
Joined: 03.11.13

Warn Level 0

Quote

Bobce wrote:

Quote

dodyferro wrote:

Quote

Bobce wrote:

Alexis Saelemaekers face maybe ?

there is a version for pes11 here:
https://www.ultigamerz.com/2019/12/pe...epack.html
maybe somebody can make him with that texture...


Hm face is good

Hm?
 
User Avatar

dodyferro

Fusioneer



Posts: 1416
Joined: 03.11.13

Warn Level 0

Quote

pcuriggiano13 wrote:

Hello! Someone has these faces of Sjr11facemaker?? All links are dead

Ah, i also need that of Fosu-Mensah

www.pes-patch.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/T.-Chong-Face-by-Sjr11-For-PES13.jpg

www.pes-patch.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/PES-2013-FACE-MASON-GREENWOOD-BY-SJR11.jpg

www.pes-patch.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/J.-Garner-PES2013-Face-by-Sjr11facemaker.jpg

here you can find links for download: http://sjr11facemakerpes2013.blogspot...gspot.com/
 
User Avatar

Bobce

Admin



Posts: 601
Joined: 08.11.15

Quote

dodyferro wrote:

Quote

Bobce wrote:

Quote

dodyferro wrote:

Quote

Bobce wrote:

Alexis Saelemaekers face maybe ?

there is a version for pes11 here:
https://www.ultigamerz.com/2019/12/pe...epack.html
maybe somebody can make him with that texture...


Hm face is good

Hm?


I will try to convert.
 
User Avatar

dodyferro

Fusioneer



Posts: 1416
Joined: 03.11.13

Warn Level 0
no need:
http://pes-edition.foroactivo.com/t12...celo#10253
 
User Avatar

dodyferro

Fusioneer



Posts: 1416
Joined: 03.11.13

Warn Level 0
sorry,
someone is able to fix this good face by TM please?...

i.imgur.com/GkzshOg.png

https://www.pes-patch.com/2019/12/seb...maker.html
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Face UPL and PFL (Ukraine) by Nikadim Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 631 25-05 19:31
Face by MihaSerd Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 142 12-09 12:12
Face Mix-Modifi Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 1 26-03 09:05
face request classic edition Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 10 09-03 14:50
Shared face by Sherlock Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 253 20-02 14:12