Pro Evolution Soccer face
Marlos Bonfim
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer » Pro Evolution Soccer » Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Faces by Morrissey
Username
Password


User Avatar

Roger Ruiz

Senior Member



Posts: 298
Joined: 12.01.12

Warn Level 0
Morri excelente faces.
Por si acaso no hiciste a Cecilio Dominguez? O si por ahĂ­ tenes pensado hacer yo tengo una imagen que capaz pueda ayudarte
Saludos desde Paraguay
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4060
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
We still waiting for a facepack man, I personally keep faces even if they left a club
 
User Avatar

MorrisseyWE

Senior Member



Posts: 223
Joined: 20.06.14

Warn Level 0

Quote

Roger Ruiz wrote:

Morri excelente faces.
Por si acaso no hiciste a Cecilio Dominguez? O si por ahĂ­ tenes pensado hacer yo tengo una imagen que capaz pueda ayudarte
Saludos desde Paraguay


There isn't any good photo of him. I'd already checked.
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4060
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
As discussed also I have a 2d Japanese League, 1 Japanese League is enough, let alone 2...

Jenkey's patch base for me is the best as he made many teams, but I really need to replace these teams, and which better League, than the Mexican League


thumbs2.imagebam.com/1b/bc/5f/e1a1201050259484.jpg
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 1740
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 32

Warn Level 0
Thank you very much, MorrisseyWE for the link of VĂ­ctor VĂĄzquez (Toronto FC). Your face is great! Cool

Can you send me by private message the passwords of Enzo Roco (Besiktas JK), Ángelo Henríquez (Club Universidad de Chile) and Ravel Morrison (S.S. Lazio), please ?!? Thanks in advance! Wink
 
User Avatar

Roger Ruiz

Senior Member



Posts: 298
Joined: 12.01.12

Warn Level 0

Quote

MorrisseyWE wrote:

Quote

Roger Ruiz wrote:

Morri excelente faces.
Por si acaso no hiciste a Cecilio Dominguez? O si por ahĂ­ tenes pensado hacer yo tengo una imagen que capaz pueda ayudarte
Saludos desde Paraguay


There isn't any good photo of him. I'd already checked.


https://www.ip.go...68x962.jpg
Y esta imagen que tal Morri ? Tengo buena imagen también de Miguel Almiron y Cristian Paredes ex América por si te interesa algunos de ellos
 
User Avatar

MorrisseyWE

Senior Member



Posts: 223
Joined: 20.06.14

Warn Level 0

Quote

Roger Ruiz wrote:

https://www.ip.go...68x962.jpg
Y esta imagen que tal Morri ? Tengo buena imagen también de Miguel Almiron y Cristian Paredes ex América por si te interesa algunos de ellos


Impossible to create a good face with that photo.

www.pes-patch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/PES2013-STSL-and-Cecilio-Dominguez-Face-by-EmreKaya.jpg
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 1740
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 32

Warn Level 0
MorrisseyWE, tell me frankly if you don't want to share your passwords for Enzo Roco (Besiktas JK), Ángelo Henríquez (Club Universidad de Chile) and Ravel Morrison (S.S. Lazio) with me. So far, you have always shared your faces with me. And there, no answer from you. I find it a shame especially without any explanation! Frown
 
 | Edited by Ismail_Karizma 1 week ago 15:34
User Avatar

Ismail_Karizma

Junior Member



Posts: 40
Joined: 11.10.14

Warn Level 0
good faces please link bror Enzo Roco, Uribe Ravel Morrison
 
User Avatar

MorrisseyWE

Senior Member



Posts: 223
Joined: 20.06.14

Warn Level 0

Quote

PtitPortos01 wrote:

MorrisseyWE, tell me frankly if you don't want to share your passwords for Enzo Roco (Besiktas JK), Ángelo Henríquez (Club Universidad de Chile) and Ravel Morrison (S.S. Lazio) with me. So far, you have always shared your faces with me. And there, no answer from you. I find it a shame especially without any explanation! Frown


images2.imagebam.com/65/0d/34/1652021054643304.jpg

You have time to gather faces here and everywhere, but you don't any chance to create your own. I don't get it.
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Faces by Giallo Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 250 09-12 06:22
faces by Bobce Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 423 03-12 15:01
HD Pictures for creating faces PES 2013 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 8 30-11 17:08
Faces by bkrisnaw15 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 122 24-11 15:14
Classic Faces Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 11 07-10 19:23