Those are 3 really well made faces, hard to find (1), my point is by the time a full team of well made players
are made it will probably be a year later (2), not everyone has the skills to make good faces for the type of texture
pes 2014 uses (3). I am not impressed with Konami the way they released the game with so many unmade faces (4),
they could have made more of an effort to fix this, I think the next Pes will be much better, it will give facemakers
time to get used to making these faces (5)
1) They arenÂ´t hard to find, if you will visit more forums instead of one unactive forum (yes, I mean pesfaces, no offence, but I have to be honest), it isnÂ´t problem. Also those faces are made by tunizizou, shamrick_gunners and teiker_17, and I think that if you know something about facemaking zone, you should know them
2) We need a facemaker like "bradpit" for PES 2014 - pretty nice quality and huge quantity (not like "facegen kids" - they are "hurting" my eyes ) PES 2014 facemakers like tunizizou, Shamrick, lostpfg and me are focusing only on quality - to make face as accurate as it is possible.
3) The texture isnÂ´t problem, since tunizizou make texture tutorial (texture painting technique in Blender), also *gkan* made tutorial for specular texture and "sxsxsx" made tutorial on normal texture.
4) ItÂ´s because there is a new engine and KONAMI misjudged time, so thatÂ´s why there are so few faces. The proove is Castelazzi - why the hell the 3rd goalkeeper of Inter has face instead of for example HamĹˇĂk, Marcelo, Modrić. They have planned to make many faces, but - as I say - they have misjudged time.
5) I think that PES 2015 facemaking will be little different again , it wonÂ´t be like 2012 - 2013 I guess
DONÂ´T ask me, when IÂ´m going to release facepacks! Really annoying and unnecessary!