Pro Evolution Soccer face
Ignacio Pussetto (Watford)
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer » Pro Evolution Soccer » Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Chris Wood Preview!!
Username
Password


User Avatar

himahero100

Junior Member



Posts: 25
Joined: 24.06.13

Warn Level 0
Thanks all for good comments

Chris Wood (Leicester City)

imageshack.us/a/img543/300/yac3.jpg
EGYPT above all & israel down the floor 73
 
User Avatar

himahero100

Junior Member



Posts: 25
Joined: 24.06.13

Warn Level 0
First Facepack will be included:

1- John Stones (Everton)
2- Ben Marshall (Leicester)
3- Max Clayton (Crewe Alexandra)
4- Chris Wood (Leicester)
5- Nick Powell (Man Utd)
6- ??
7- ??
8- ??
9- ??
10- ??
EGYPT above all & israel down the floor 73
 
User Avatar

Anthonyfr20

Senior Member



Posts: 373
Joined: 21.04.13
Location: hungary
Age: 28

Warn Level 0
very good
JoséMourinho is the best !
 
User Avatar

AceTorres

Admin



Posts: 4894
Joined: 04.05.10
Location: Sverige, Växjö
Age: 32
fix the front hair of wood, seems like have a bug, also the lips shape and mapping Smile
Sorry For my bad english!

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!
 
User Avatar

Tofting

Senior Member



Posts: 306
Joined: 15.01.13

Warn Level 0

Quote

himahero100 wrote:
First Facepack will be included:

1- John Stones (Everton)
2- Ben Marshall (Leicester)
3- Max Clayton (Crewe Alexandra)
4- Chris Wood (Leicester)
5- Nick Powell (Man Utd)
6- ??
7- ??
8- ??
9- ??
10- ??

If you accept requests, why don't you try to make some Canadian or Newzealander players that play in Europe?
If you're interested, I could send you some HQ photos.
 
User Avatar

Borland92

Senior Member



Posts: 499
Joined: 08.03.13
Location: Belarus
Age: 28

Warn Level 0

Quote

himahero100 wrote:
Thanks all for good comments

Chris Wood (Leicester City)

imageshack.us/a/img543/300/yac3.jpg


His look like old man. But he is young.

And I already made Chris Wood))
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/375870Wood.png
Borland92

http://www.pesfaces.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=3299&rowstart=0
 
User Avatar

himahero100

Junior Member



Posts: 25
Joined: 24.06.13

Warn Level 0

Quote

AceTorres wrote:
fix the front hair of wood, seems like have a bug, also the lips shape and mapping Smile


Ok I'll try but not now may be next week am kind of busy
EGYPT above all & israel down the floor 73
 
User Avatar

himahero100

Junior Member



Posts: 25
Joined: 24.06.13

Warn Level 0

Quote

Tofting wrote:

Quote

himahero100 wrote:
First Facepack will be included:

1- John Stones (Everton)
2- Ben Marshall (Leicester)
3- Max Clayton (Crewe Alexandra)
4- Chris Wood (Leicester)
5- Nick Powell (Man Utd)
6- ??
7- ??
8- ??
9- ??
10- ??

If you accept requests, why don't you try to make some Canadian or Newzealander players that play in Europe?
If you're interested, I could send you some HQ photos.


why not!! but may be in forthcoming facepacks
EGYPT above all & israel down the floor 73
 
User Avatar

himahero100

Junior Member



Posts: 25
Joined: 24.06.13

Warn Level 0

Quote

Borland92 wrote:

Quote

himahero100 wrote:
Thanks all for good comments

Chris Wood (Leicester City)

imageshack.us/a/img543/300/yac3.jpg


His look like old man. But he is young.

And I already made Chris Wood))
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/375870Wood.png


Man am just start facemaking last week .. may be some encouragement will make me better
EGYPT above all & israel down the floor 73
 
User Avatar

Tofting

Senior Member



Posts: 306
Joined: 15.01.13

Warn Level 0

Quote

himahero100 wrote:

Quote

Tofting wrote:

Quote

himahero100 wrote:
First Facepack will be included:

1- John Stones (Everton)
2- Ben Marshall (Leicester)
3- Max Clayton (Crewe Alexandra)
4- Chris Wood (Leicester)
5- Nick Powell (Man Utd)
6- ??
7- ??
8- ??
9- ??
10- ??

If you accept requests, why don't you try to make some Canadian or Newzealander players that play in Europe?
If you're interested, I could send you some HQ photos.


why not!! but may be in forthcoming facepacks

No prob mate, just PM me if you want those photos. Wink
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Shaggy Faces Project: Yanga Mbiwa Preview: Faces (PES15 and PES14) 3 25-11 11:46
Seria A pes2012 faces: K. P. BOATENG preview: Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 65 21-11 13:43
Footballmania Pes2012/2013 Faces:R.Hall/ Jordan Spence (Westham united) first preview Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 990 27-02 21:38
Faces by hhh56 | Rooney V1 + V2 Preview Faces (PES15 and PES14) 7 24-11 22:04
Faces By MaStEr:Cédric Kanté preview: Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 865 25-10 11:54