Pro Evolution Soccer face
Davy Roef v2
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer » Pro Evolution Soccer » Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Faces by Rahul (Denis Suarez)
Username
Password

rahul

Warn Level 0

Anthonyfr20 wrote:
if you need qualitative texture , let me know and i made no matter how much Smile although it is quite skillful to be you mate^^
I'm doing 2 minutes of this quality face matching face shape img824.imageshack.us/img824/6989/2mh.png

If you send, picture player and to konami default face.bin file i maked to you and exclusively to share this with your name
I should not mention me ,I'm happy to help

Bro i am think of opening a new theard where we could colaborated our work . Credit for face s will be equally shared. Just like Harrie & Oranje..

| Edited by Anthonyfr20 25. June 2013 21:47

Anthonyfr20

Warn Level 0

rahul wrote:

Anthonyfr20 wrote:
if you need qualitative texture , let me know and i made no matter how much Smile although it is quite skillful to be you mate^^
I'm doing 2 minutes of this quality face matching face shape img824.imageshack.us/img824/6989/2mh.png

If you send, picture player and to konami default face.bin file i maked to you and exclusively to share this with your name

Bro i am think of opening a new theard where we could colaborated our work . Credit for face s will be equally shared. Just like Harrie & Oranje..

good idea mate,i liked, and how to plan? we what kind players will be prepared? i liked Ligue 2 team players examle biggest team and ex ligue 1 teams : dijon ,arles, auxerre but not a problem if only championship players makingSmile
and we how to make? at first you send the selected player image and selected him in the .bin. file and i make text and I will send to you , and you corrected in oedit ? or how to imagine a thing mate Smile ?
JoséMourinho is the best !

rahul

Warn Level 0

Anthonyfr20 wrote:

rahul wrote:

Anthonyfr20 wrote:

good idea mate,i liked, and how to plan? we what kind players will be prepared? i liked Ligue 2 team players examle biggest team and ex ligue 1 teams : dijon ,arles, auxerre but not a problem if only championship players makingSmile
and we how to make? at first you send the selected player image and selected him in the .bin. file and i make text and I will send to you , and you corrected in oedit ? or how to imagine a thing mate Smile ?

Its ok with me ,

Anthonyfr20

Warn Level 0

rahul wrote:

Anthonyfr20 wrote:

rahul wrote:

Anthonyfr20 wrote:

Its ok with me ,

slightly longer answer were calculated xd okay if you ok then we start mate Smile
the first player to Share with our ideas with me please : ) if any idea you share with me any time

rahul

Warn Level 0

Anthonyfr20 wrote:

rahul wrote:

Anthonyfr20 wrote:

rahul wrote:

Anthonyfr20 wrote:

Its ok with me ,

slightly longer answer were calculated xd okay if you ok then we start mate Smile
the first player to Share with our ideas with me please : ) if any idea you share with me any time

Send you a Private message. You send me your texture i will map it for you.

Anthonyfr20

Warn Level 0
I wrote ^ ^

rahul

Warn Level 0
Osborne (Milwall) Final Version :-

img824.imageshack.us/img824/928/qy9j.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rahul

Warn Level 0
Paul Robinson (Birmingham)