Pro Evolution Soccer face
João Moutinho
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Faces by Rahul (Denis Suarez)
Username
Password

rahul

Warn Level 0
Johnnie Jackson (Charlton Athletic)
========================

img826.imageshack.us/img826/7640/kbwd.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rahul

Warn Level 0
Joel Lynch (Huddlesfield Town FC)
=======================

img594.imageshack.us/img594/2903/n7rl.jpg

rahul

Warn Level 0
[quote]rahul wrote:
Loyd Dyer (Leicester City)
==================

img534.imageshack.us/img534/736/0r2d.jpg

rahul

Warn Level 0
Facepack No 4
==========

img580.imageshack.us/img580/392/mty8.jpg

Download it :-
http://www.mediaf...k_No_4.rar

Big Thanks to Andrews & Elboss for their hair textures

rahul

Warn Level 0
Not a Single comment received from any body. Seems no one like it.

I think my work will be appreciated in other forums.

Tofting

Warn Level 0

rahul wrote:

I see that you posted a lot of faces in one day...Did you make them all in the same day? o_o
I think you have to work more on the quality of your faces...Some are good (Forestieri, Abdou), others are not similar at all.
Try to work better the textures and the 3D of your faces, especially nose shape, eyes (all of your faces have strange eyes) and chin.
Plus, you are making Championship players, and I know it's difficult to find good photos for them. Try making some faces from HQ images first and when you have enough confidence, you will consider making faces from bad photos.
If you spend more time on your faces, I think you will improve a lot. Wink

rahul

Warn Level 0

Tofting wrote:

rahul wrote:

I see that you posted a lot of faces in one day...Did you make them all in the same day? o_o
I think you have to work more on the quality of your faces...Some are good (Forestieri, Abdou), others are not similar at all.
Try to work better the textures and the 3D of your faces, especially nose shape, eyes (all of your faces have strange eyes) and chin.
Plus, you are making Championship players, and I know it's difficult to find good photos for them. Try making some faces from HQ images first and when you have enough confidence, you will consider making faces from bad photos.

Thanks Totfing . Appreciate your comments.

Glad you like some of my work. if you noticed the gap between two of my facepack relases date you will see that is almost 2 month.

These face pack is work of my last 2 months. I work with HQ photo for example lescott , Messi etc those are pretty good but
i dont like to work for those faces which has already good faces.I play with Championship team . most of the players are unmade.
Photo for these players are also not good. I work for almost 2 month on " Miquel Llera" change his helmet size as per Vangelis suggestion. most of the faces i released has 2 to 3 version but best one is uploaded . Rest i kept with my self.Iif you check i think "JACK HUNT" face also quite similar.

I treat you , Vangelis & BRatpit as my Teacher. I know i have to work hard in blender. My weakness is in Blender & Hair.

rahul

Warn Level 0

rahul wrote:

Tofting wrote:

rahul wrote:

Thanks Totfing . Appreciate your comments.

Glad you like some of my work. if you noticed the gap between two of my facepack relases date you will see that is almost 2 month.

These face pack is work of my last 2 months. I work with HQ photo for example lescott , Messi etc those are pretty good but
i dont like to work for those faces which has already good faces.I play with Championship team . most of the players are unmade.
Photo for these players are also not good. I work for almost 2 month on " Miquel Llera" change his helmet size as per Vangelis suggestion. most of the faces i released has 2 to 3 version but best one is uploaded . Rest i kept with my self.Iif you check i think "JACK HUNT" face also quite similar.

I treat you , Vangelis & BRatpit as my Teacher. I know i have to work hard in blender. My weakness is in Blender & Hair.

Another point all the images i uploded are BETA version . Please downloaded version are my final version . There is a huge differnce between BETA & Final Version.

rahul

Warn Level 0
Thomas Kalas (Chelsea FC)
===================

img138.imageshack.us/img138/8483/4nvl.jpg

Comments please

| Edited by Vangelis 12. August 2013 08:48

Vangelis

Warn Level 0
Sorry, doesn't looks like him, and I think that he's not needed since he's made by ilhan.
DON´T ask me, when I´m going to release facepacks! Really annoying and unnecessary!

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: