Pro Evolution Soccer face
Alassane Pléa
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Faces by Rahul (Denis Suarez)
Username
Password


User Avatar

rahul

Senior Member



Posts: 401
Joined: 04.01.13

Warn Level 0
Jason Scotland (Barnsley FC)
====================



img703.imageshack.us/img703/8798/6lk9.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
User Avatar

Vangelis

Senior Member



Posts: 403
Joined: 12.02.13
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Age: 21

Warn Level 0
Doesn´t look like him.
Different eyes, different jaw shape, texture isn´t good (because of light). Also he has short hair now if I am not wrong.
DON´T ask me, when I´m going to release facepacks! Really annoying and unnecessary!
 
User Avatar

rahul

Senior Member



Posts: 401
Joined: 04.01.13

Warn Level 0
Jean-Yves M'voto (Barnsley FC)
======================


img801.imageshack.us/img801/4536/9ma9.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
User Avatar

rahul

Senior Member



Posts: 401
Joined: 04.01.13

Warn Level 0

Quote

Vangelis wrote:
Doesn´t look like him.
Different eyes, different jaw shape, texture isn´t good (because of light). Also he has short hair now if I am not wrong.




Thanks for the suggestion.
 
 | Edited by Vangelis 24. October 2013 20:23
User Avatar

Vangelis

Senior Member



Posts: 403
Joined: 12.02.13
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Age: 21

Warn Level 0

Quote

rahul wrote:

Quote

Vangelis wrote:
Doesn´t look like him.
Different eyes, different jaw shape, texture isn´t good (because of light). Also he has short hair now if I am not wrong.




Thanks for the suggestion.

Use this pic for comparation, you see?
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.483193...p;pid=15.1
Different jaw, it´s more like "v", and top of the nose is more rounded. Also mouth should be better mapped and shapped. Wink
DON´T ask me, when I´m going to release facepacks! Really annoying and unnecessary!
 
User Avatar

WZER1991

Junior Member



Posts: 24
Joined: 12.08.13

Warn Level 0
Will you go on your nice work?
 
User Avatar

rahul

Senior Member



Posts: 401
Joined: 04.01.13

Warn Level 0
Sorry Guys due to some issues with my PC i was not able to visit .

I am ready with my next pack i will release it very soon.
 
 | Edited by EmmRow 5. November 2013 19:20
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4607
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

rahul wrote:
Sorry Guys due to some issues with my PC i was not able to visit .

I am ready with my next pack i will release it very soon.


Welcome back bro, Rahul you make very good models, most of your textures have this issue with different

tones because of the light, if you want you can pm me the textures and I can fix this issue
 
User Avatar

rahul

Senior Member



Posts: 401
Joined: 04.01.13

Warn Level 0

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Quote

rahul wrote:
Sorry Guys due to some issues with my PC i was not able to visit .

I am ready with my next pack i will release it very soon.


Welcome back bro, Rahul you make very good models, most of your textures have this issue with different

tones because of the light, if you want you can pm me the textures and I can fix this issue



I have no problem with that. Tell me which texture you need. You need the dds texture or PSD File.
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4607
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

rahul wrote:

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Quote

rahul wrote:
Sorry Guys due to some issues with my PC i was not able to visit .

I am ready with my next pack i will release it very soon.


Welcome back bro, Rahul you make very good models, most of your textures have this issue with different

tones because of the light, if you want you can pm me the textures and I can fix this issue



I have no problem with that. Tell me which texture you need. You need the dds texture or PSD File.


Let's try the last one you made -Jean, any format is fine
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Faces by Mishapfc994 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 189 22-07 22:07
faces by Bobce Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 428 21-07 23:01
Faces by bkrisnaw15 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 188 19-07 17:22
Referee Faces Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 22 16-07 17:08
Faces by Giallo Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 322 16-07 05:39