Pro Evolution Soccer face
Nicolas Pépé
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
FACEMAKING Tips & Tricks by Toza
Username
Password

Guillo2900

Warn Level 0
Hi toza. Thank you for this thread.

Some time ago I tried to make my face, but it went wrong and I dropped off my facemaker career Frown

After reading comments about facemaking in forums I guess what I did wrong is that I used a Messi base and put my face on it. The ingame image was Messi with my factions. Now I know that I have to look for a player that has similar face structure than me, so maybe I'll give a new try. If the result is positive and if you don't mind, I'd like to post an image of the result here, so you can tell me what you see or think.

Again, thanks for the post.

Retomludu

Joined: 24.05.18 Error: Incorrect integer value: '' for column `pesfaces_co_uk`.`v2_fb_users`.`user_banned` at row 1

Warn Level 0
Any tips you wish to share about managing Stations?

I want to take the opportunity to ask a question and also help other who find this post.
Q: how can you get ships to undock from internal storage? or get to moved internal storage to a docking platform?
and are there any not so obvious UI tricks that can help make life easier?

Thank for all to that took time to read and post tips.

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: