Location: Sverige, VÃ¤xjÃ¶
PES2012 has unfortunately all faces in 256 x 512 format, if you would like to make a HD face and
use a KONAMI face as template, you need to resize it to HD.
You can use other software to do it, but I personally find the the two mentioned below the most reliable, easy and fast :
1. You need to resize your texture in PS (Photoshop) or another image editing software to the size
of 1024 x 1024
2. Install the needed software/plugins :
a) PES Ultimate Data Explorer
NVIDIA Texture Tools for Photoshop (depending on your OS-u choose the version)
3. Backup your old .bin file (better safe than sorry) !!!
1. Start PES Ultimate Data Explorer and open your .bin file (still not HD)
2. Kick on Image Editor tab...a file list will appear, usually with 3 files, sometimes more.
3. Choose the file with the texture, usually the last or the forelast file in the list, a image of your
texture should appear, sized 256 px i 512 px.
4. Klick on Save as DDS and save it under any name (not relevant) don't close PES UDE yet !
Working in PS
a) Start PS and open your DDS file
Go to image > Image Size... if needed tick-off Constrain Proportions and write
Pixel Dimensions 1024 in both slots
c) After successfully resizeing, copy & paste your preprepaired texture (1024 x 1024)
d) Flat all layers and save as DDS, a new window NVIDIA Texture Tools... will appear
Now we have some work to do in PS :
e) Use the setting as shown above and finally save this DDS
Return to PES Ultimate Data Explorer :
5. Choose Open DDS and load your edited DDS file
(if you did everything right, the texture size should be 1024 x 1024)
6. Klick on Replace Image
7. Klick on Save and your new .bin file is now in HD !
Sorry For my bad english!
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!