Pro Evolution Soccer face
Gautier Lloris
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Faces by bradpit62
Username
Password


User Avatar

arzio

Veteran Member



Posts: 835
Joined: 02.11.10
Location: United Kingdom of Latin Europe
Age: 33

Warn Level 0
awesome mate.. please try Andrea Bertolacci
thumbnails104.imagebam.com/23744/49ec69237433023.jpg
 
User Avatar

zaga14

Member



Posts: 51
Joined: 27.11.06
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Age: 44

Warn Level 0
Please, can you make faces of Efe Ambrose and Rogne from Celtic Glasgow FC?
Thank You!
Stanko Kukuruzovic
 
User Avatar

AceTorres

Admin



Posts: 4894
Joined: 04.05.10
Location: Sverige, Växjö
Age: 31
+2 FOR AMBROSE AND ROGNE, maybe as an intermezzo

btw vrilliant lot of face as ever brad Smile
Sorry For my bad english!

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!
 
User Avatar

ckerr094

Member



Posts: 103
Joined: 27.04.09

Warn Level 0
www.footballtop.com/sites/default/files/photos/players/leo_perfil.jpg


Leo Navacchio Sao Paulo is he done yet?
 
User Avatar

bradpit62

Fusioneer



Posts: 4182
Joined: 24.08.08
Location: Marck, France
Age: 42

Warn Level 0

Quote

arzio wrote:
awesome mate.. please try Andrea Bertolacci
thumbnails104.imagebam.com/23744/49ec69237433023.jpg


Thank you! Yes, he's planned!Wink
 
User Avatar

bradpit62

Fusioneer



Posts: 4182
Joined: 24.08.08
Location: Marck, France
Age: 42

Warn Level 0

Quote

zaga14 wrote:
Please, can you make faces of Efe Ambrose and Rogne from Celtic Glasgow FC?
Thank You!
+2 FOR AMBROSE AND ROGNE, maybe as an intermezzo


No.... sorry, too much to do!Frown
 
User Avatar

ckerr094

Member



Posts: 103
Joined: 27.04.09

Warn Level 0

Quote

bradpit62 wrote:

Quote

zaga14 wrote:
Please, can you make faces of Efe Ambrose and Rogne from Celtic Glasgow FC?
Thank You!
+2 FOR AMBROSE AND ROGNE, maybe as an intermezzo


No.... sorry, too much to do!Frown


Hey there bradpit did you update your website cos I notice lot faces arent on it yet youve made this week?
 
User Avatar

bradpit62

Fusioneer



Posts: 4182
Joined: 24.08.08
Location: Marck, France
Age: 42

Warn Level 0

Quote

ckerr094 wrote:

Quote

bradpit62 wrote:

Quote

zaga14 wrote:
Please, can you make faces of Efe Ambrose and Rogne from Celtic Glasgow FC?
Thank You!
+2 FOR AMBROSE AND ROGNE, maybe as an intermezzo


No.... sorry, too much to do!Frown


Hey there bradpit did you update your website cos I notice lot faces arent on it yet youve made this week?


No, for sure, i have a lot of faces to place in my website!!! I'm late on it!Sad
 
User Avatar

zaga14

Member



Posts: 51
Joined: 27.11.06
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Age: 44

Warn Level 0
At least i try, sorry..and thanks...
Stanko Kukuruzovic
 
User Avatar

bradpit62

Fusioneer



Posts: 4182
Joined: 24.08.08
Location: Marck, France
Age: 42

Warn Level 0
JURAJ KUCKA :
=========

img15.hostingpics.net/pics/907768JurajKucka.jpg
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Faces by Mishapfc994 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 584 31-05 01:49
faces by Bobce Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 403 23-04 17:02
Faces by Giallo Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 373 03-02 01:48
Player Index (Search and Ask for Faces) Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 300 01-02 08:12
Faces by bkrisnaw15 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 205 28-01 16:44