Pro Evolution Soccer face
Clinton N'Jie
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES2011/PES10)
Face Making in Blender HELP!
Username
Password

Antares23

Warn Level 0
I hope somebody here is able to help me.
I am trying to create my own face in Blender (using the guidelines in the Blender Face Creation video tutorial) for PES2011. I've been having a good go at this for 2 week now and still haven't managed to make a good face. The texture is always stretched or messy, particularly around the eyes. I don't have as much free time to work on it because of various commitments so I would like to know if somebody could help me out. Particularly a real good facemaker.

If I sent somebody the necessary files i.e. the *blend, *.dds, *.fef files (as well as a few pictures of me for the face model) would it be too much bother for someone to complete the rest of the face for me or at least get me past the current stage I’m at?
It’s not like I haven’t tried... I’ve spent too long on it and I’m getting nowhere PM me please!!

Thanks
antares23

Also, I don't expect anybody will do it for free (though I could be wrong) but I am happy to send somebody some money through PayPal for their time and effort.

Poncho0212

Warn Level 0
I am very short of time, then I can not face, but would help you gladly pesfaces.co.uk/images/smiley/frown.gif
America De Cali
img515.imageshack.us/img515/8764/poncho0212.png
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW2suw...W2suwbcz9sPfft
sorry for my bad English

Poncho0212

Antares23

Warn Level 0
Hey Poncho, check your PM Smile

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL: