Pro Evolution Soccer face
Harvey Elliott
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES2011/PES10)
face by ekzu[Hazard DL]
Username
Password

| Edited by verh 27. February 2011 14:30

verh

Warn Level 0
Well I wouldn't say that all these faces are not good, for me Walcott is awesome and also Bramble is very good but VDV is bad (especially his face expression), someone earlier has made great VDV so it's not necessary to make him again, but Walcott and Bramble are great. Thank's for the pack.

PremierLeague

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
That is not Elias and Abate but Bramble and Merkel mateWink

verh

Warn Level 0
Oh my God that's Sunderland T-shirt but i thought Atletico, shame on me, I'll better edit the previous post.

PremierLeague

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
HahaGrin No, come on, no big dealWink Just misunderstanding that is happening mateSmile
Cheers

ekzu

Warn Level 0
It is very bad that you have mixed it, it means it isn't similar to itself and I have badly made the work, I should reflect

profutbol.3dn.ru/_shapka/logo.jpg

PremierLeague

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
No come on it is great, keep upWink

| Edited by verh 27. February 2011 21:44

verh

Warn Level 0
No faces are good (except VDV for my opinion, he doesn't look like him - another expression), about Merkel - I haven't seen this player, have never seen him, I've heard that there is such player in Milan but never saw him and that's why I thought it's Abate, about Bramble - I saw Elias only 2 or 3 times and when I saw his T-shirt I thought it's Atletico (they are alike). great Walcott - the best, VDV is so...so head model needs improvement, Bramble looks good (it's my fault I thought it's Elias they are alike), but the onliest bad face (head model and texture) is Merkel, but the others are good. Ekzu I use (and not only I many people use) a lot of your faces in a game and that's the biggest improvement for you as a good facemaker. So keep going. Good luck with future faces.

ekzu

Warn Level 0
thx man
profutbol.3dn.ru/_shapka/logo.jpg

| Edited by PremierLeague 27. February 2011 21:16

PremierLeague

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
I do not want to spam your thread but here is mine opinion. For me Walcott is best one from this pack-looks amazing. Bramble is nice too, perfect expression. Merkel is great, very cool hair. Just I do not like Vaart-the worst one from this pack IMO. I think it is because strange expression and wrong skin color especially in face(it is not so dark like on your face). You are making really good textures mate, cheersSmile

AceTorres

Admin

i think this bramble is good mate, also walcott is best Smile +1 with Premeier league, i don't like VDV mate, very sorry, but the rest is very good Smile
Sorry For my bad english!

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: