Pro Evolution Soccer face
Martin Terrier
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer PESFaces.co.uk Ideas and suggestions
Downloand link & preview pictures
Username
Password

Robinho10

Warn Level 0
In graph "Newest Faces"can you make the name of the player to be a link for DL the link.And to add a button "View" or something like that to see the picture...because my net is very slow and when I go to the "team selection"all the pictures are showing very slowly...10x in advance Wink
Hala Madrid

Rhiger

Super Admin

I'm considering making a new download-style where there won't be all of the images in the team-section but just the players names

Rhiger

Super Admin

Well it would then work so that when you clicked the name you would be transfered to another page where the preview was.

lplover2k

Warn Level 0
use AJAX and show the preview when mouse is over the link!!! yeah i have problem with loading all the pictures in the team page..there are too many and many pics just timeout loading

Dominicschalke

Warn Level 0
there are really too many pics maybe you delete the preview or you make a button for preview for of bad faces and little clubs like köln or boavista or the argentinian teams

Rhiger

Super Admin

I'll take it all into consideration. Smile

michiel992

Warn Level 0
Yea, that's just what i liked of the teams. The previews, then u immediatly see which one is the one u prefer. That's handy. But, easy would be, with the new faces, that you make from the name a link to a photo from the new face. Then u don't have to search it, that seems easier to me. Or was that what Robinho10 ment?[think]
Play with pleasure, Play Joga Bonito

lplover2k

Warn Level 0
maybe segement the team sections into pages... like 6 faces per page!

Jay

Warn Level 0
^ Then it would take a while if you was say looking at barcelona to flick throught to the face you want.

That would get annoying for me Sad

Rhiger

Super Admin

I have now been messing around with a new and improved download-system.
But unfortunately this system took too many resources which was probably why the site has been down.

So I've now deleted the new system.

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: