Pro Evolution Soccer face
Kasper Schmeichel
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer サ PESFaces.co.uk サ Admin/Mod Help
PROBLEMS WITH THE KIT SERVER 6.4 HELPテつ。テつ。
Username
Password

joeclone

Warn Level 0
PROBLEMS WITH THE KIT SERVER 6.4

Hello .. page is incredible .. I have the game for PES 6 pc ... I download the kitserver 6.4 .. copy the folder in the folder of the game, then installe ... then I probe with a match between Germany and russia and everything was fine .. appeared uniforms and Klose's face ... then to know that if it worked, I get off the faces of files and I was copying the folder GDB and also modifying the map.txt we tried ... in edit mode and any property, appeared faces ... I added 20 as expensive .. Now my problem is that I want to play football league or friendly but the game now hangs or the game ends ... I want to know .. that this happens before the game worked well and now the game is not working well ... I would like to know that if something did recommend me or somethin made bad... will be whether to change something else .... I hope your response ... thanks
dead eyes see no future..

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: