Pro Evolution Soccer face
Jorginho Frello Filho
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer » Pro Evolution Soccer » Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
body settings and players stats
Username
Password

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
XBolivarCX, I sent you a private message. Take a look when you can, please! Thanks in advance! Wink

XBolivarCX

Warn Level 0

PtitPortos01 wrote:

XBolivarCX, I sent you a private message. Take a look when you can, please! Thanks in advance! Wink

I found better picture to update Pato neck tattoo but i will need a updated face to be done.

A yeah, i'll send it to you in the night when i get home

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
XBolivarCX, I'm waiting for your tattoos for Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool FC) and Quincy Promes (AFC Ajax). I hope you can send them to me soon! Once finalized, I will share these two faces on the site with preview, stats and body settings. I wanted to thank you for your precious help, XBolivarCX! Sevak FM no longer shares these tattoos with us, which is a shame, I think ... his contributions were very useful! I still hope I can make him change his mind so that he can help us make the game more enjoyable again. Wink

images2.imagebam.com/30/c5/0f/d335371335320603.png

| Edited by dodyferro 26. February 2020 17:10

dodyferro

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
this clyne is orrible...

i.imgur.com/ReEDydr.png
by Steet
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6443ku4...9.rar/file

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
#5 Wes Morgan (Leicester City FC):

Body Settings:

images2.imagebam.com/2d/99/e8/6b918e1335378067.png

images2.imagebam.com/46/62/90/4987281335378122.png

Stats PES 2013:

images2.imagebam.com/42/1f/b3/dc42881335378234.png

XBolivarCX

Warn Level 0

This one it's honestly better.. I think i'll use this one. I'm a little busy with work but i'll try to get it done by this week

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
dodyferro & XBolivarCX, I totally disagree with both of you. This version made by Hawke is much more neat and of much better quality than the versions made by Steet Facemaker and Bou7a Facemaker. I made changes to the texture and changed the haircut because I didn't like the one in the original version. Arm tattoos made by Sevak FM have also been added. Here is the final result which I find not bad at all! I will let you judge by yourself. XBolivarCX, Sevak FM has already made tattoos on the neck on the version of Bou7a Facemaker. I just want you to add them to the Hawke version. This is the version I want to use in my game. I sincerely hope that you will make this effort for me. Thanks in advance! Wink

Nathaniel Clyne made by Hawke (Updated by PtitPortos01) PES 2013:

images2.imagebam.com/bd/42/1e/77ce031335487625.png

New Link: https://www87.zippyshare.com/v/bApCxq.../file.html

==============================================================================================

All tattoos made by Sevak FM - Version of Bou7a Facemaker:

images2.imagebam.com/01/7d/c3/ee4c5e1335488292.png

Link for Nathaniel Clyne made by Bou7a Facemaker (Tattoos by Sevak FM) PES 2013:
https://www56.zippyshare.com/v/QWUaJV.../file.html

| Edited by XBolivarCX 28. February 2020 04:03

XBolivarCX

Warn Level 0

PtitPortos01 wrote:

dodyferro & XBolivarCX, I totally disagree with both of you. This version made by Hawke is much more neat and of much better quality than the versions made by Steet Facemaker and Bou7a Facemaker. I made changes to the texture and changed the haircut because I didn't like the one in the original version. Arm tattoos made by Sevak FM have also been added. Here is the final result which I find not bad at all! I will let you judge by yourself. XBolivarCX, Sevak FM has already made tattoos on the neck on the version of Bou7a Facemaker. I just want you to add them to the Hawke version. This is the version I want to use in my game. I sincerely hope that you will make this effort for me. Thanks in advance! Wink

Nathaniel Clyne made by Hawke (Updated by PtitPortos01) PES 2013:

images2.imagebam.com/bd/42/1e/77ce031335487625.png

New Link: https://www87.zippyshare.com/v/bApCxq.../file.html

==============================================================================================

All tattoos made by Sevak FM - Version of Bou7a Facemaker:

images2.imagebam.com/01/7d/c3/ee4c5e1335488292.png

Link for Nathaniel Clyne made by Bou7a Facemaker (Tattoos by Sevak FM) PES 2013:
https://www56.zippyshare.com/v/QWUaJV.../file.html

It's not about the quality of the face itself but resemblance. From the three of them the one that fairly looks like the real Clyne it's Steet's face. To start off, Hawke's version doesn't look even one inch to the real Nathaniel Clyne so that's an absolutely no to that face. On the other hand Bou7a model it's great, but the face expression came out weird, so my decision it's the same. I'll have them done on Steet's face, it's realistic, there's no too weird or poker face expression and have a good quality.

Anyway, i'll get both done this weekend broWink

XBolivarCX

Warn Level 0

Arzuman_05 wrote:

PtitPortos01 wrote:

XBolivarCX, I'm waiting for your tattoos for Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool FC) and Quincy Promes (AFC Ajax). I hope you can send them to me soon! Once finalized, I will share these two faces on the site with preview, stats and body settings. I wanted to thank you for your precious help, XBolivarCX! Sevak FM no longer shares these tattoos with us, which is a shame, I think ... his contributions were very useful! I still hope I can make him change his mind so that he can help us make the game more enjoyable again. Wink

Let's list the names of people who were the first to translate content for pes 2013 into paid channels.
EmmRow, Blue, Daniel R.M. - Converter facemaker, Orlando, illwll_facemaker. It's a shame to sell facepack in which half of the faces were made by other face makers. It's a shame to keep secret and exclusive Ghoulam, Strakosha, Marchesin. I made 200 faces and laid them all out, for free on pesfaces. No one has posted more quality and relevant people in the last month. And this society keeps exclusives from me and hide their work. This is a real shame. And Sevak just accepted the rules of your game. Which he did not begin. But which I can support. If these people do not think and correct their mistakes and do not show respect for pesfaces. That maybe Promes is the last person I released to these ungrateful people.

You're right to some point, to start there were facemakers selling faces before those you listed, not to defend anybody but for example, All of Emm faces are for free, as long as i've seen the only time he sold something was RB Salzburg facepack, apart from that, just uploading free faces but password required that he provided. Either if they convert faces from other facemakers like Daniel R.M do, or create they own faces, modelling a face in blender and any other process takes time, so some facemakers want something for the time and effort they put into it. It's totally understandable.

In my honest opinion and as all of you guys have seen, any face that i buy i upload it for free because at the end of the day for me it's a game, it's my hobby to play it in my free time and i want people to enjoy it as much as i do. Anyhow, this it's a game we all should enjoy, you just have to put yourself in the other people shoes and try to understand why are they charging for their faces, not only you but everybody should be more empathetic and think about the other makers reason to do something.

The reason why we have a forum it's because we're a community, so we can try to discuss something and search a resolution. You don't like people who sell faces or don't want to upload them for free and you think it's unfair because you do upload them freely to everybody? maybe you're right, but maybe that person uses that as an additional income because we all have a real life and we take time from it to do things for the game. We are all thankful, including myself, for any kit, face, stadium and any other mod that is shared by any means to the community for this game because it's everybody's effort and time we're talking about that they spend on doing this things either if they charge for it or no. So to resume, i honestly find it very stupid to fighting over a game content on the internet, we all appreciate everybody that makes the game we love as realistic as possible. If any of the people at this community have any problem with another in specific then talk and settle, find a solution or make an agreement but do something, it's useless to fight over this type of things because at the end of the day if somebody stops uploading things for the game, yeah it would be a shame and a big loss but it's they're decision a we accept it because it's something that it's on their own hands. But still again, THANKFULNESS IT'S THE ONLY THINK THIS COMMUNITY HAS FOR ANY MAKER.

Arzuman_05

Warn Level 0

XBolivarCX wrote:

Arzuman_05 wrote:

PtitPortos01 wrote:

Let's list the names of people who were the first to translate content for pes 2013 into paid channels.
EmmRow, Blue, Daniel R.M. - Converter facemaker, Orlando, illwll_facemaker. It's a shame to sell facepack in which half of the faces were made by other face makers. It's a shame to keep secret and exclusive Ghoulam, Strakosha, Marchesin. I made 200 faces and laid them all out, for free on pesfaces. No one has posted more quality and relevant people in the last month. And this society keeps exclusives from me and hide their work. This is a real shame. And Sevak just accepted the rules of your game. Which he did not begin. But which I can support. If these people do not think and correct their mistakes and do not show respect for pesfaces. That maybe Promes is the last person I released to these ungrateful people.

You're right to some point, to start there were facemakers selling faces before those you listed, not to defend anybody but for example, All of Emm faces are for free, as long as i've seen the only time he sold something was RB Salzburg facepack, apart from that, just uploading free faces but password required that he provided. Either if they convert faces from other facemakers like Daniel R.M do, or create they own faces, modelling a face in blender and any other process takes time, so some facemakers want something for the time and effort they put into it. It's totally understandable.

In my honest opinion and as all of you guys have seen, any face that i buy i upload it for free because at the end of the day for me it's a game, it's my hobby to play it in my free time and i want people to enjoy it as much as i do. Anyhow, this it's a game we all should enjoy, you just have to put yourself in the other people shoes and try to understand why are they charging for their faces, not only you but everybody should be more empathetic and think about the other makers reason to do something.

The reason why we have a forum it's because we're a community, so we can try to discuss something and search a resolution. You don't like people who sell faces or don't want to upload them for free and you think it's unfair because you do upload them freely to everybody? maybe you're right, but maybe that person uses that as an additional income because we all have a real life and we take time from it to do things for the game. We are all thankful, including myself, for any kit, face, stadium and any other mod that is shared by any means to the community for this game because it's everybody's effort and time we're talking about that they spend on doing this things either if they charge for it or no. So to resume, i honestly find it very stupid to fighting over a game content on the internet, we all appreciate everybody that makes the game we love as realistic as possible. If any of the people at this community have any problem with another in specific then talk and settle, find a solution or make an agreement but do something, it's useless to fight over this type of things because at the end of the day if somebody stops uploading things for the game, yeah it would be a shame and a big loss but it's they're decision a we accept it because it's something that it's on their own hands. But still again, THANKFULNESS IT'S THE ONLY THINK THIS COMMUNITY HAS FOR ANY MAKER.

I don’t think it’s a shame to sell faces to Facemakers. I just continued the pun of a previously written message. I respect everyone who put their work into the game. I spent 2 years releasing good faces for the game. I was just trying to explain that Sevak accepted the rules that PtitPortos01 called shameful. And these rules were set by the face makers. If the guys want to sell faces, then please. We are also going to release 150 people and will also play by these rules, in which everything is for sale. The point of my opinion is that there should not be exclusive content between face makers. We are doing the same thing. And it's silly to ask for money from a colleague.

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: