Pro Evolution Soccer face
Kasper Schmeichel
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer ╗ Pro Evolution Soccer ╗ Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA
Username
Password


User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 1553
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 34

Warn Level 0
Anthony Lopes (Olympique Lyonnais and Portugal) by bradpit62 - Fixed by EmmRow - Tattoo by Nikadim:

i63.tinypic.com/8zlj83.jpg

Link: http://www.pesfaces.co.uk/PES%202013/...ace-15935/

Enjoy! Grin
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 3112
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

Bobce wrote:
Marko Grujic is very bad and week player who has good manager.
He has few good games in Red Star Belgrade in Serbian Superliga and that is all, in Liverpool he is always substitution and in representation also but coach must call him because he is manager player.


Same story as Markovic where he will be loaned all over

thumbs2.imagebam.com/19/ca/c4/2d75b5951104354.jpg
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1804
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Quote

Bobce wrote:
Marko Grujic is very bad and week player who has good manager.
He has few good games in Red Star Belgrade in Serbian Superliga and that is all, in Liverpool he is always substitution and in representation also but coach must call him because he is manager player.


Same story as Markovic where he will be loaned all over

thumbs2.imagebam.com/19/ca/c4/2d75b5951104354.jpg

Man this lad is just over hyped over the years, played few games well and that's it.
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 1553
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 34

Warn Level 0
EmmRow, when you have a moment, can you realize the faces of Franco Armani (CA River Plate and Argentina) and Nicolás Tagliafico (AFC Ajax Amsterdam and Argentina), please ?!? Thanks in advance! Wink

Franco Armani (CA River Plate and Argentina):

i68.tinypic.com/160zdck.png

i67.tinypic.com/1zd7q1g.png

Nicolás Tagliafico (AFC Ajax Amsterdam and Argentina):

i66.tinypic.com/1zozpj7.png

i66.tinypic.com/108inv4.png

i66.tinypic.com/2edwdhv.png

i65.tinypic.com/242d15x.png

Link for all HD Pictures: https://www33.zippyshare.com/v/Y7C0Du.../file.html
 
User Avatar

Sevak FM

Member



Posts: 114
Joined: 22.06.18
Location: ARM
Age: 30

Warn Level 0
Emm you can make a Christian Eriksen? his face many did but everything is very badSad
 
User Avatar

Pumx26

Member



Posts: 120
Joined: 03.06.07

Warn Level 0
+1 Armani , please !
https://www.facebook.com/PUMAKitmaker/
 
User Avatar

paolo-fcb

Veteran Member



Posts: 992
Joined: 22.07.07
Location: Allianz Arena
Age: 51

Warn Level 0

Quote

Sevak FM wrote:
Emm you can make a Christian Eriksen? his face many did but everything is very badSad


+1
OHOHO MANDELA IS FREE (SIMPLE MINDS 1989) - OHOHO PABLOBYK IS A TROLL - OHOHO PTITPORTOS IS INFURIATING Grin
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 1553
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 34

Warn Level 0
Sevak FM and paolo-fcb, I use a great version for Christian Eriksen (Tottenham Hotspur FC and Denmark) by MorrisseyWE. Look! Wink

Christian Eriksen (Tottenham Hotspur FC and Denmark) by MorrisseyWE:

i65.tinypic.com/120lbv8.png

Link: http://www.pesfaces.co.uk/pes2014/chr...ace-15128/

Enjoy! Grin

========================================================================================

Body Settings and Stats:

i68.tinypic.com/2popg1z.png

i66.tinypic.com/nl4r28.png

i68.tinypic.com/2wrne6x.png
 
User Avatar

Sevak FM

Member



Posts: 114
Joined: 22.06.18
Location: ARM
Age: 30

Warn Level 0

Quote

PtitPortos01 wrote:
Sevak FM and paolo-fcb, I use a great version for Christian Eriksen (Tottenham Hotspur FC and Denmark) by MorrisseyWE. Look! Wink

Christian Eriksen (Tottenham Hotspur FC and Denmark) by MorrisseyWE:

i65.tinypic.com/120lbv8.png

Link: http://www.pesfaces.co.uk/pes2014/chr...ace-15128/

Enjoy! Grin

========================================================================================

Body Settings and Stats:

i68.tinypic.com/2popg1z.png

i66.tinypic.com/nl4r28.png

i68.tinypic.com/2wrne6x.png


like 30% and very young 18 years old Smile

World cup 2018

preview.ibb.co/mu2Yne/Christian_Eriksen_d.jpg
 
 | Edited by Bobce 20. August 2018 17:21
User Avatar

Bobce

Admin



Posts: 601
Joined: 08.11.15

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Quote

Bobce wrote:
Marko Grujic is very bad and week player who has good manager.
He has few good games in Red Star Belgrade in Serbian Superliga and that is all, in Liverpool he is always substitution and in representation also but coach must call him because he is manager player.


Same story as Markovic where he will be loaned all over

thumbs2.imagebam.com/19/ca/c4/2d75b5951104354.jpg

Man this lad is just over hyped over the years, played few games well and that's it.


Markovic is world class player for Grujic.

He will not have 100 min in Hertha you will see.
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
World Cup of Legends Ideas and suggestions 15 23-10 02:02
Balls for the current season 2018/2019 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 19 23-01 10:39
World Cup in PES 2013 Ideas and suggestions 129 14-06 13:18
Algeria NT World cup facepack Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 8 18-06 18:55
UEFA 2012 | Poland battles against Russia Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 9 12-06 19:58