Pro Evolution Soccer face
Bartolomiej Dragowski
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA
Username
Password


 | Edited by EmmRow 18. May 2018 08:11
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 3445
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
paolo-fcb wrote:

its not so strange bro, here on this forum we are death with just one facemaker, emmrow. Of course he is a great great facemakers but think people understand he cannot manage all the requests of faces from all over the world......Wink

edit-emmrow u promised to Bobce to fix that Jerome Boateng, the neck is really in that way, take a look:
www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Jerome+Boateng+FC+Bayern+Muenchen+Team+Presentation+FKc7HFJ6WUbl.jpg


This is not very good news to be honest, nobody is stepping up to display their skills, Bobce is working hard and with time and patience he can get there. Alot of well made players will be retiring,

and new players showing up, we having more and more unmades, PES 2013 will probably be history by next year,

Yes I did not forget, I will fix him, my personal life is quite hectic at the moment
 
User Avatar

paolo-fcb

Veteran Member



Posts: 925
Joined: 22.07.07
Location: Allianz Arena
Age: 49

Warn Level 0
EmmRow wrote:
paolo-fcb wrote:

its not so strange bro, here on this forum we are death with just one facemaker, emmrow. Of course he is a great great facemakers but think people understand he cannot manage all the requests of faces from all over the world......Wink

edit-emmrow u promised to Bobce to fix that Jerome Boateng, the neck is really in that way, take a look:
www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Jerome+Boateng+FC+Bayern+Muenchen+Team+Presentation+FKc7HFJ6WUbl.jpg


This is not very good news to be honest, nobody is stepping up to display their skills, Bobce is working hard and with time and patience he can get there. Alot of well made players will be retiring,

and new players showing up, we having more and more unmades, PES 2013 will probably be history by next year,

Yes I did not forget, I will fix him, my personal life is quite hectic at the moment



Cool
OHOHO MANDELA IS FREE (SIMPLE MINDS 1989) - OHOHO PABLOBYK IS A TROLL
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 3445
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
lolllll and this?

OHOHO MANDELA IS FREE (SIMPLE MINDS 1989) - OHOHO PABLOBYK IS A TROLL
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 1315
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 32

Warn Level 0
Hi EmmRow! After finalizing the face of Luka Milivojevic (Crystal Palace FC and Serbia), can you make the face of Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (S.S. Lazio and Serbia) with this picture ?!? Frown

media.joomeo.com/large/5af4ae79d238e.jpg

==========================================================================================

When you have finished with Serbia, can you make me some faces of French players who will go to the 2018 World Cup in Russia, please ?!? Thanks in advance! Wink
 
User Avatar

JayD

Member



Posts: 143
Joined: 29.03.15

Warn Level 0
I know that it is not the right thread to ask but does anyone who uses PESEDIT patch have problems after recent Windows 10 updates? In my case whenever im goin to change 2nd division, Selector closes and it deletes EDIT.bin. i reinstalled both PES and Patch but the problem insists.
 
User Avatar

dodyferro

Fusioneer



Posts: 1396
Joined: 03.11.13

Warn Level 0
try to run exe with compatibility of win7
click right button-property compatibility....
 
User Avatar

JayD

Member



Posts: 143
Joined: 29.03.15

Warn Level 0
dodyferro wrote:
try to run exe with compatibility of win7
click right button-property compatibility....


Thanks but i also have done that. Problem remains with all kind of compabilities for some reason
 
User Avatar

dodyferro

Fusioneer



Posts: 1396
Joined: 03.11.13

Warn Level 0
win10 is a big shit!
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1492
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 24
dodyferro wrote:
win10 is a big shit!

Agree with you Dody I had Windows 10 and I had same problem like JayD, so I installed Windows 7 and it's cool now Grin
 
User Avatar

paolo-fcb

Veteran Member



Posts: 925
Joined: 22.07.07
Location: Allianz Arena
Age: 49

Warn Level 0
EmmRow wrote:
lolllll and this?

OHOHO MANDELA IS FREE (SIMPLE MINDS 1989) - OHOHO PABLOBYK IS A TROLL


Cause Pablobyk is just a troll ja- Grin
OHOHO MANDELA IS FREE (SIMPLE MINDS 1989) - OHOHO PABLOBYK IS A TROLL
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
World Cup of Legends Ideas and suggestions 15 16-12 16:29
World Cup in PES 2013 Ideas and suggestions 129 14-06 13:18
Algeria NT World cup facepack Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 8 18-06 18:55
UEFA 2012 | Poland battles against Russia Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 9 12-06 19:58
picture world cup yebda Faces (PES2011/PES10) 4 03-07 23:19