Pro Evolution Soccer face
Roberto Pereyra
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA
Username
Password


User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 2013
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 33

Warn Level 0
While waiting for the final lists of the 23 players who will compose the teams that go to the 2018 Fifa World Cup
in Russia, I suggest you post here the different versions of players who are likely to go there to compare them. Some facemakers maybe able to improve them!
Wink

media.joomeo.com/large/5ae1ce13ba85e.jpg
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4593
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
CoolCoolCool
 
 | Edited by EmmRow 26. April 2018 14:20
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4593
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
Belgium seems easy, they have regular players from great clubs, however Thorgan Hazard and Origi I'm not happy

with, so which versions are there out there? Maybe I missed them
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 2013
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 33

Warn Level 0
For Thorgan Hazard, there are only two versions to my knowledge.
I have a preference for the first version by Facundo.
Wink

Version 1 by Facundo:

i.imgur.com/R5Eaw.png

Link: http://www.pesfaces.co.uk/pes2013/tho...face-7939/

Version 2 by B. Molina:

images3.imagebam.com/5a/5e/1d/e48f21395339829.jpg

Link: https://www114.zippyshare.com/v/r4JFm.../file.html
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1861
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 25

Quote

EmmRow wrote:
Belgium seems easy, they have regular players from great clubs, however Thorgan Hazard and Origi I'm not happy

with, so which versions are there out there? Maybe I missed them

I use this Origi by eohugo20 just changed hair

i.imgur.com/94MDrFc.png

https://www115.zi.../file.html
 
User Avatar

dodyferro

Fusioneer



Posts: 1614
Joined: 03.11.13

Warn Level 0
if Carrasco goes there, Hazard doesn't go there...
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4593
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

PtitPortos01 wrote:
For Thorgan Hazard, there are only two versions to my knowledge.
I have a preference for the first version by Facundo.
Wink

Version 1 by Facundo:

i.imgur.com/R5Eaw.png

Link: http://www.pesfaces.co.uk/pes2013/tho...face-7939/

Version 2 by B. Molina:

images3.imagebam.com/5a/5e/1d/e48f21395339829.jpg

Link: https://www114.zippyshare.com/v/r4JFm.../file.html


yes I agree. 1st one looks alot like him,the mapping seems to be a lil off point though, so this 1 it is
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4593
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Quote

EmmRow wrote:
Belgium seems easy, they have regular players from great clubs, however Thorgan Hazard and Origi I'm not happy

with, so which versions are there out there? Maybe I missed them

I use this Origi by eohugo20 just changed hair

i.imgur.com/94MDrFc.png

https://www115.zi.../file.html


One guy that made incredible textures eohugo20 but I inspected some of his faces,it appears that he didnt really do any work in blender with alot of faces.he just pasted the texture precisely onto the konami suitable model texture so he will be fixed aswell
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4593
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

dodyferro wrote:
if Carrasco goes there, Hazard doesn't go there...


ok many versions of Carrasco which onr do you guys say is the best, I saw one on my thread requesting for a fix so lets make sure the best is worthy of a fix
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1861
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 25

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Quote

dodyferro wrote:
if Carrasco goes there, Hazard doesn't go there...


ok many versions of Carrasco which onr do you guys say is the best, I saw one on my thread requesting for a fix so lets make sure the best is worthy of a fix

I post that, it's far realistic face of Carrasco but there are some bugs on hair Shock
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Balls for the current season 2018/2019 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 19 23-01 10:39
World Cup of Legends Ideas and suggestions 15 16-12 16:29
World Cup in PES 2013 Ideas and suggestions 129 14-06 13:18
Algeria NT World cup facepack Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 8 18-06 18:55
UEFA 2012 | Poland battles against Russia Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 9 12-06 19:58