Pro Evolution Soccer face
Moise Kean
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Callnames - Jon Champion
Username
Password

| Edited by EmmRow 22. July 2018 07:02

EmmRow

Admin

Caleta-Car callname > http://www.mediaf...r.adx/file

Only Caleta > http://www.mediaf...a.adx/file

Only Car > http://www.mediaf...r.adx/file

| Edited by EmmRow 28. July 2018 18:42

EmmRow

Admin

Here is a tip for a great callname 'Baba' : Baba Rahman : Schalke FC and Ghana NT

First there is no need for an ADX file to add to dt00_e.img

Just make a new Baba Rahman using only this id below - Belongs to Baba Diawara who now plays in Australia. not needed

What you gonna do is edit him totally with this id

thumbs2.imagebam.com/61/00/48/d8bf53931119244.jpg

Now Baba Diawara is right footed, so change his stronger foot in game, and not with editor so both can show left..

I noticed if you have left/right its not accurate in game, he will still use his right foot often, always make sure this is

correct, unless the player is Cazorla who is totally ambidextrous - uses both feet

thumbs2.imagebam.com/0b/4f/4f/e7fe7a931121034.jpg

EmmRow

Admin

There is no Baba callname to select as you can see below

thumbs2.imagebam.com/62/76/7d/b2ab2a931123824.jpg

Now if you edit Baba Diawara to be Baba Rahman, Jon Champion will say "here's Baba", and "now Baba"

danone1993

Warn Level 0
EmmRow, can you help me? I haw any problem. I remade Veron to Dybala. In settings PES Editor's (by Wild@) I cleared callname Veron. But, if Dybala on the pitch, commentators was say "Veron". Then I use yours file Dybala.adx. Now commentators says and Veron and Dybala. What am I doing wrong?
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very
disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more
important than that." - Bill Shankly

RIP Ekaterinburg TV Tower

EmmRow

Admin

danone1993 wrote:
EmmRow, can you help me? I haw any problem. I remade Veron to Dybala. In settings PES Editor's (by Wild@) I cleared callname Veron. But, if Dybala on the pitch, commentators was say "Veron". Then I use yours file Dybala.adx. Now commentators says and Veron and Dybala. What am I doing wrong?

Veron has a couple callnames, so adding Dybala with 1 callname, you would need to edit the rest of Veron's callnames aswell

to avoid that. Best option is to use a totally different player other than famous players like Veron, why would you want to

remove Veron anyway - An Argentine legend for a player like Dybala.. Veron can rather be added in a classic team or something

danone1993

Warn Level 0

EmmRow wrote:

danone1993 wrote:

Veron has a couple callnames, so adding Dybala with 1 callname, you would need to edit the rest of Veron's callnames aswell

to avoid that. Best option is to use a totally different player other than famous players like Veron, why would you want to

remove Veron anyway - An Argentine legend for a player like Dybala.. Veron can rather be added in a classic team or something

Ok, thanks. I trying come back Veron. And I findn't in Internet some callnames: Sterling, Barkley, Stones... Can you help me?
disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more
important than that." - Bill Shankly

RIP Ekaterinburg TV Tower

EmmRow

Admin

danone1993 wrote:

EmmRow wrote:

danone1993 wrote:

Ok, thanks. I trying come back Veron. And I findn't in Internet some callnames: Sterling, Barkley, Stones... Can you help me?

Just Stones is missing a callname if I'm correct, or are you also on PES 2012?

EmmRow

Admin

Nzogbia + Florenzi = Nzonzi - Damn I'm good! Shock

http://www.mediaf..._.adx/file

EmmRow

Admin

Here is Stones

http://www.mediaf..._.adx/file

danone1993

Warn Level 0
Yes, Emm, I use PES 2012