Pro Evolution Soccer face
Thilo Kehrer
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Callnames - Jon Champion
Username
Password

| Edited by EmmRow 23. March 2018 10:26

EmmRow

Admin

thumbs2.imagebam.com/4b/65/f6/0f8fa5792313153.jpg

I have some Callnames which I have copied from PES 2014, and some I have found online, will share them with

anyone who plays in English Commentary

Links soon Smile

danone1993

Warn Level 0

EmmRow wrote:
thumbs2.imagebam.com/4b/65/f6/0f8fa5792313153.jpg

I have some Callnames which I have copied from PES 2014, and some I have found online, will share them with

anyone who plays in English Commentary

Links soon Smile

Great!!! Cool
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very
disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more
important than that." - Bill Shankly

RIP Ekaterinburg TV Tower

Mishapfc994

Admin

Nice wait for it Smile

EmmRow

Admin

As promised here is my version 1 collected callnames and extracted from Pes 2014, if you have Pes 2015 and up, with missing callnames of players eg. Domagoj Vida, better de bruyne, etc...all missing (I need) please see if you can convert them all you need is windows sound recorder, nero wave editor and sound file converter 1.8...if you need to test them, vlc media player can play them....
No tutorial will be made by me on how to use them, just google the guy who came up with this great mod...Nedz callname maker

http://www.mediaf...lnames.rar

| Edited by Mishapfc994 25. March 2018 15:08

Mishapfc994

Admin

EmmRow wrote:
As promised here is my version 1 collected callnames and extracted from Pes 2014, if you have Pes 2015 and up, with missing callnames of players eg. Domagoj Vida, better de bruyne, etc...all missing (I need) please see if you can convert them all you need is windows sound recorder, nero wave editor and sound file converter 1.8...if you need to test them, vlc media player can play them....
No tutorial will be made by me on how to use them, just google the guy who came up with this great mod...Nedz callname maker

Nice thanks mate Smile
For those one's who doesn't know how to install it's simple just make dt00_e.img file and put callnames in that folder after that copy and past that file in kitserver13-> pesedit -> img and that's it Smile
Emm these callnames witch names replace can you tell us? Wink

| Edited by EmmRow 25. March 2018 15:14

EmmRow

Admin

Mishapfc994 wrote:

EmmRow wrote:

Nice thanks mate Smile
For those one's who doesn't know how to install it's simple just make dt00_e.img file and put callnames in that folder after that copy and past that file in kitserver13-> pesedit -> img and that's it Smile

Alot of the goalkeepers i replaced as if a goalkeeper has the ball, the commentator doesnt say his name.i cant tell you exactly..there was a mod similar when i used to play fifa 10 back in the day

I cant make callnames the way Nedz did unfortunately

Mishapfc994

Admin

EmmRow wrote:

Mishapfc994 wrote:

EmmRow wrote:

Nice thanks mate Smile

Alot of the goalkeepers i replaced as if a goalkeeper has the ball, the commentator doesnt say his name.i cant tell you exactly..there was a mod similar when i used to play fifa 10 back in the day

Ok mate I understand, hey I forgot to asked you what happened with Hunter face? Thinking

danone1993

Warn Level 0
EmmRow, have you callnames Roberto Firmino & Mohamed Salah?
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very
disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more
important than that." - Bill Shankly

RIP Ekaterinburg TV Tower

EmmRow

Admin

Mishapfc994 wrote:

EmmRow wrote:

Mishapfc994 wrote:

EmmRow wrote:

Nice thanks mate Smile

Ok mate I understand, hey I forgot to asked you what happened with Hunter face? Thinking

lazy to finish him...but i will

EmmRow

Admin

danone1993 wrote:
EmmRow, have you callnames Roberto Firmino & Mohamed Salah?

I did have firmino.is he not there? damn...I will have a look.its online somewhere aswell...no salah unfortunately

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: