Pro Evolution Soccer face
Wout Weghorst
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Faces by Mishapfc994
Username
Password


 | Edited by Mishapfc994 17. November 2019 18:51
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1734
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 25
Emm try this mate m4rcelo send me
1. edit national short name
i.imgur.com/O8hGONn.jpg


2. open unnamed_2739 from dt0f.img with PESUDE and double click the flag_8080_XXX you want to change, rename and save
i.imgur.com/k6RKmDD.jpg
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 3086
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
Thanks, I saw this before, now remember it brings back memories when I got it right,

But look what I see

i.postimg.cc/mr0H33j6/Capture.jpg
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1734
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 25

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Thanks, I saw this before, now remember it brings back memories when I got it right,

But look what I see

i.postimg.cc/mr0H33j6/Capture.jpg

Is it working now? Frown
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 3086
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Thanks, I saw this before, now remember it brings back memories when I got it right,

But look what I see

i.postimg.cc/mr0H33j6/Capture.jpg

Is it working now? Frown


no, but its not serious
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 3086
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
Ok I got it, so easy, damn....I used the in game method and added the flag after changing the name Straight-Face

thumbs2.imagebam.com/b4/19/f1/f7fb681325740632.jpg thumbs2.imagebam.com/59/6e/fe/5c0e911325740638.jpg
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1734
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 25

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Ok I got it, so easy, damn....I used the in game method and added the flag after changing the name Straight-Face

thumbs2.imagebam.com/b4/19/f1/f7fb681325740632.jpg thumbs2.imagebam.com/59/6e/fe/5c0e911325740638.jpg

Nice to see everything is fine Smile
 
User Avatar

dodyferro

Fusioneer



Posts: 1390
Joined: 03.11.13

Warn Level 0
the EDIT file is delicate ...
especially when using PESeditor to change the names and abbreviations of the teams
you must always make a copy of the file and rename it EDIT2.bin before making these changes
I have lost 2 years of work in the past ...Crying
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1734
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 25

Quote

dodyferro wrote:

the EDIT file is delicate ...
especially when using PESeditor to change the names and abbreviations of the teams
you must always make a copy of the file and rename it EDIT2.bin before making these changes
I have lost 2 years of work in the past ...Crying

That sucks mate Straight-Face
I always save backup file just in case.
 
 | Edited by Mishapfc994 19. November 2019 00:00
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1734
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 25
Kalifa Coulibaly FC Nantes

i.imgur.com/lK7qle3.png

https://www.pesfa...ace-16887/
 
User Avatar

dodyferro

Fusioneer



Posts: 1390
Joined: 03.11.13

Warn Level 0
thanks!
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Faces by bkrisnaw15 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 206 18-02 11:08
Faces by Giallo Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 373 03-02 01:48
Player Index (Search and Ask for Faces) Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 300 01-02 08:12
faces by Bobce Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 402 22-12 16:53
PES 2014 faces by ElBoss Facepack N3 Released Faces (PES15 and PES14) 20 25-08 19:24