Pro Evolution Soccer face
Éver Banega
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer PESFaces.co.uk Admin/Mod Help
[HELP] FEI 2010 TO PES 2013 FACES!
Username
Password


User Avatar

Ti4go 19

Fusioneer



Posts: 1669
Joined: 21.08.11
Location: Portugal
Age: 2019

Warn Level 0
Hi guys, Grin Party Cool

I've been a little disappeared from all communities and all foruns!

In fact since I formatted my PC, just today I installed PES 2013 again and its tools! Wink

But I have a problem with FEI 2010... I downloaded this version: http://www.moddin.../2608.html

And I can't run the app! The same message always appears!!! :@Crying

7-t.imgbox.com/vuCa78mk.jpg

Help me, please! Ligthbulb Thank you...
 
User Avatar

Ti4go 19

Fusioneer



Posts: 1669
Joined: 21.08.11
Location: Portugal
Age: 2019

Warn Level 0
Please!
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1864
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 25
I think the problem is with this https://www.dllme...1_dll.html
download it and extract it to FEI folder Smile
I hope it will work mate Grin
 
User Avatar

Ti4go 19

Fusioneer



Posts: 1669
Joined: 21.08.11
Location: Portugal
Age: 2019

Warn Level 0

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:
I think the problem is with this https://www.dllme...1_dll.html
download it and extract it to FEI folder Smile
I hope it will work mate Grin


Thanks man! Great help my friend... Wink Cool

But now I have another problem! :@ Crying

When I try to convert a texture size from 256x512 to 1024x1024, the .DDS type file is missing!!!

I don't know how to install this plugin! Do you know mate? Frown
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1864
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 25

Quote

Ti4go 19 wrote:

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:
I think the problem is with this https://www.dllme...1_dll.html
download it and extract it to FEI folder Smile
I hope it will work mate Grin


Thanks man! Great help my friend... Wink Cool

But now I have another problem! :@ Crying

When I try to convert a texture size from 256x512 to 1024x1024, the .DDS type file is missing!!!

I don't know how to install this plugin! Do you know mate? Frown


No problem mate Grin
I'm not sure mate maybe EmmRow knows Frown
 
User Avatar

Ti4go 19

Fusioneer



Posts: 1669
Joined: 21.08.11
Location: Portugal
Age: 2019

Warn Level 0

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:

Quote

Ti4go 19 wrote:

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:
I think the problem is with this https://www.dllme...1_dll.html
download it and extract it to FEI folder Smile
I hope it will work mate Grin


Thanks man! Great help my friend... Wink Cool

But now I have another problem! :@ Crying

When I try to convert a texture size from 256x512 to 1024x1024, the .DDS type file is missing!!!

I don't know how to install this plugin! Do you know mate? Frown


No problem mate Grin
I'm not sure mate maybe EmmRow knows Frown


Ok mate! Thanks again... Smile Wink
 
User Avatar

Ti4go 19

Fusioneer



Posts: 1669
Joined: 21.08.11
Location: Portugal
Age: 2019

Warn Level 0
@EmmRow, can you help me mate? Frown
 
User Avatar

MorrisseyWE

Member



Posts: 161
Joined: 20.06.14

Warn Level 0
use google mate

https://developer...-photoshop
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
faces by Bobce Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 428 21-07 23:01
Faces by bkrisnaw15 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 188 19-07 17:22
Faces by Mishapfc994 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 188 16-07 20:45
Referee Faces Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 22 16-07 17:08
Faces by Giallo Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 322 16-07 05:39