Pro Evolution Soccer face
Jordan Jones V2
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
faces by Bobce
Username
Password


User Avatar

Bobce

Admin



Posts: 605
Joined: 08.11.15
Marcus Bettinelli- Fulham


s22.postimg.cc/984n76ogx/bettineli.png


http://www.pesfac...ace-15895/
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1818
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26

Quote

Bobce wrote:

Quote

trihai_35 wrote:

Quote

Bobce wrote:
Marcus Bettinelli- Fulham


s22.postimg.cc/984n76ogx/bettineli.png


http://www.pesfac...ace-15895/

Juan Bernat Shock


Yes model, very similar Grin

Problem ?

Promeni hair brate ovaj nije dobar. Smile
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1818
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 26

Quote

Bobce wrote:

Quote

trihai_35 wrote:

Quote

Bobce wrote:
Marcus Bettinelli- Fulham


s22.postimg.cc/984n76ogx/bettineli.png


http://www.pesfac...ace-15895/

Juan Bernat Shock


Yes model, very similar Grin

Problem ?

Promeni hair brate ovaj nije dobar. Smile
 
User Avatar

LegionerRUS

Member



Posts: 152
Joined: 07.02.11

Warn Level 0
Good work, Bobce Cool
 
User Avatar

LegionerRUS

Member



Posts: 152
Joined: 07.02.11

Warn Level 0
Bobce, please, can you make faces James Maddison (new Leicester player) and Ryan Fredericks (new West Ham players)? Thanks, mate Smile
 
 | Edited by Bobce 12. August 2018 20:25
User Avatar

Bobce

Admin



Posts: 605
Joined: 08.11.15

Quote

LegionerRUS wrote:
Bobce, please, can you make faces James Maddison (new Leicester player) and Ryan Fredericks (new West Ham players)? Thanks, mate Smile



I planed Partizan and Cardiff players but university block me

Maybe Issa Diop ?
 
User Avatar

LegionerRUS

Member



Posts: 152
Joined: 07.02.11

Warn Level 0
Yes, Issa Diop is great idea Cool
 
 | Edited by Bobce 17. August 2018 22:02
User Avatar

Bobce

Admin



Posts: 605
Joined: 08.11.15
s15.postimg.cc/ps0pl5f0b/wober.png
 
User Avatar

Bobce

Admin



Posts: 605
Joined: 08.11.15
WTF HSV is in the Second leagueCrying2
 
User Avatar

Eternal Night

Member



Posts: 186
Joined: 30.12.14
Location: Basque Country

Warn Level 0
I think he's Orel Mangala.

sortitoutsi.net/uploads/face/18087973.png
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Faces by Mishapfc994 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 603 26-07 22:07
Greek Superleague Faces Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 19 12-07 11:17
Faces by Giallo Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 373 03-02 01:48
Player Index (Search and Ask for Faces) Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 300 01-02 08:12
Faces by bkrisnaw15 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 205 28-01 16:44