Pro Evolution Soccer face
Cristiano Piccini
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
League Structure
Username
Password


User Avatar

Ti4go 19

Fusioneer



Posts: 1669
Joined: 21.08.11
Location: Portugal
Age: 2019

Warn Level 0
Anyone know how to change the league structure in Pro Evolution Soccer 2013?

Thank you. Wink
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1864
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 25
Well there is very easy way, you can do that with Pes Ultimate Editor for exemple I make instade od Cardiff, AFC Bournmouth and instade of Barnsley Cardiff Grin All you need to do with this program open Pes Ultimate Editor then open EDIT.bin file then go to teams and other teams ... And you find Cardiff and Barnsley (exemple) and change there names. After than you change emblems with Pes Ultimate Data Explorer and after that fix squard of teams Grin
 
User Avatar

paolo-fcb

Fusioneer



Posts: 1138
Joined: 22.07.07
Location: Allianz Arena
Age: 50

Warn Level 0
man its more simple with pes-editor 2.0 Smile
OHOHO MANDELA IS FREE (SIMPLE MINDS 1989) - OHOHO PABLOBYK IS A TROLL - OHOHO PTITPORTOS IS INFURIATING Grin
 
User Avatar

labyad2222

Veteran Member



Posts: 727
Joined: 14.05.14
Location: Portugal

Warn Level 0
Ti4go use this!

http://www.pesedit.com/forums/showthr...-Structure
 
User Avatar

Ti4go 19

Fusioneer



Posts: 1669
Joined: 21.08.11
Location: Portugal
Age: 2019

Warn Level 0

Quote

labyad2222 wrote:
Ti4go use this!

http://www.pesedit.com/forums/showthr...-Structure


I cann't change anything. It works with you? :X
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1864
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 25
Belive me Tiago try on my whay. I try with that program and it wasn't work so good ... on my why it's maybe little complicate but it's the better way for me if you don't now how to do that send me your EDIT.bin Grin
 
 | Edited by Ti4go 19 23. August 2015 03:24
User Avatar

Ti4go 19

Fusioneer



Posts: 1669
Joined: 21.08.11
Location: Portugal
Age: 2019

Warn Level 0

Quote

paolo-fcb wrote:
man its more simple with pes-editor 2.0 Smile


I use PES 2013 Editor v2.0 by w!Ld@ to edit team names and update some players and squads! Wink

Quote

Ti4go 19 wrote:

Quote

labyad2222 wrote:
Ti4go use this!

http://www.pesedit.com/forums/showthr...-Structure


I cann't change anything. It works with you? :X


It works mate! Thanks friend. Smile It seems complex but actually is very simple. Shock

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:
Well there is very easy way, you can do that with Pes Ultimate Editor for exemple I make instade od Cardiff, AFC Bournmouth and instade of Barnsley Cardiff Grin All you need to do with this program open Pes Ultimate Editor then open EDIT.bin file then go to teams and other teams ... And you find Cardiff and Barnsley (exemple) and change there names. After than you change emblems with Pes Ultimate Data Explorer and after that fix squard of teams Grin


Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:
Belive me Tiago try on my whay. I try with that program and it wasn't work so good ... on my why it's maybe little complicate but it's the better way for me if you don't now how to do that send me your EDIT.bin Grin


Thank you friend. Smile Thanks for trying to help me and for your time. Smile Smile

But I could edit structure leagues with this tutorial. ---> http://www.pesedi...-Structure

It's very easy to work buddy... Wink
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1864
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 25
Anyone know how to change league logo ? Grin
 
User Avatar

Ti4go 19

Fusioneer



Posts: 1669
Joined: 21.08.11
Location: Portugal
Age: 2019

Warn Level 0

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:
Anyone know how to change league logo ? Grin


You can edit in PES Editor 2013. Wink
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1864
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 25

Quote

Ti4go 19 wrote:

Quote

Mishapfc994 wrote:
Anyone know how to change league logo ? Grin


You can edit in PES Editor 2013. Wink


You think on pes ultimate editor ? Grin
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Champions League on PES 2013 Ideas and suggestions 174 27-02 09:23
Europa League on PES 2013 Ideas and suggestions 208 25-02 13:08
Premier League 2016/17 on PES 2013 Ideas and suggestions 6 01-08 18:19
PES 13 UEFA EURO 2016 Structure Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 4 14-07 12:43
[PES 2013] Faces by eohugo | PREMIER LEAGUE FACEPACK | Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 159 09-03 00:26