Pro Evolution Soccer face
Inigo Martinez
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Dr. E.M.M.
Username
Password


User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 2124
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 33

Warn Level 0
Hello EmmRow! I have a request for you... Help me, please!
Can you fix this great face for Franck Béria by Harrie ?!?
There is a problem with the haircut. Thank you in advance!
Wink

Look the bug:

media.joomeo.com/large/57fd588361070.jpg

The link:

i58.tinypic.com/2rx8nz8.png

http://www.pesfaces.co.uk/infusions/p...&dlok=
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4970
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
http://www.pesfac...e_id=13993
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 2124
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 33

Warn Level 0


Thank you very much, EmmRow! Cool

EmmRow, can you fix also Hervé Bazile by Bradpit62 ?!? Thanks in advance! Wink

media.joomeo.com/large/57e7bb67c6b16.jpg

Link: http://www.pesfaces.co.uk/infusions/p...e_id=13909

PS: Where was your own forum ?!? Frown
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4970
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
http://www.pesfac...ace-14282/
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 2124
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 33

Warn Level 0


Just Perfect! Thank you very much, EmmRow! Wink
 
 | Edited by EmmRow 14. October 2016 05:12
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4970
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

PtitPortos01 wrote:


Just Perfect! Thank you very much, EmmRow! Wink


No problem buddy, my thread is gone, maybe I will make a new 1 some time
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4970
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Quote

PtitPortos01 wrote:


Just Perfect! Thank you very much, EmmRow! Wink


No problem buddy, my thread is gone, maybe I will make a new 1 some time


Giovani Lo Celso's pics are not very good now, if you can wait til next year when he officially plays in Ligue 1 he will

have better pics
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 2124
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 33

Warn Level 0

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Giovani Lo Celso's pics are not very good now, if you can wait til next year when he officially plays in Ligue 1 he will
have better pics


You're right EmmRow, me neither, I can not find good quality pictures for Giovani Lo Celso now!
Pictures are rare and quality very average, not great view! Moreover, he always mouth open...


When will you deliver the rest of your Bulgaria facepack, Kévin Mirallas and others ?!? Wink
 
 | Edited by EmmRow 14. October 2016 14:09
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4970
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

PtitPortos01 wrote:

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Giovani Lo Celso's pics are not very good now, if you can wait til next year when he officially plays in Ligue 1 he will
have better pics


You're right EmmRow, me neither, I can not find good quality pictures for Giovani Lo Celso now!
Pictures are rare and quality very average, not great view! Moreover, he always mouth open...


When will you deliver the rest of your Bulgaria facepack, Kévin Mirallas and others ?!? Wink


Bulgaria faces will all be shared in downloads, I will pm you the other faces, they made but I wanted better versions

and I believe mine are better and bug free. Wont release too many faces anymore, because I am looking for aloooooot

and I cannot find links
 
User Avatar

JayD

Member



Posts: 184
Joined: 29.03.15

Warn Level 0

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Quote

PtitPortos01 wrote:


Just Perfect! Thank you very much, EmmRow! Wink


No problem buddy, my thread is gone, maybe I will make a new 1 some time


When you say that "is gone" you mean that you deleted it or something?
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: