Pro Evolution Soccer face
Suso (Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáez de la Torre)
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Dr. E.M.M.
Username
Password


User Avatar

Stajmak

Member



Posts: 95
Joined: 12.05.14

Warn Level 0
Can you try Lukas Stetina, Slovak NT and new player for Sparta Prague?

1gr.cz/fotky/idnes/15/082/org/PES5d3952_stetina_lukas.JPG

http://1gr.cz/fotky/idnes/15/082/org/..._lukas.JPG
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4952
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
So my next faces will have a password for my regular fans of the forum, sorry for the inconvenience Grin
 
 | Edited by EmmRow 10. June 2017 17:44
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4952
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
Random face - Lucas Woudenberg : Feyenoord

img4.hostingpics.net/pics/795440Capture.jpg
img4.hostingpics.net/pics/990064Capture.jpg
img4.hostingpics.net/pics/563774lucaswoudenbergfeyenoord0922201610y2jbr6nb7q61db2195luprgy.jpg
 
User Avatar

Roger Ruiz

Senior Member



Posts: 278
Joined: 12.01.12

Warn Level 0
How is Zappacosta going, my friend?
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 2036
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 25

Quote

EmmRow wrote:
Random face - Lucas Woudenberg : Feyenoord

img4.hostingpics.net/pics/795440Capture.jpg
img4.hostingpics.net/pics/990064Capture.jpg
img4.hostingpics.net/pics/563774lucaswoudenbergfeyenoord0922201610y2jbr6nb7q61db2195luprgy.jpg


Nice face mate Smile
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4952
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
img4.hostingpics.net/pics/674492Capture1.jpg
img4.hostingpics.net/pics/419101Capture2.jpg
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 2036
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 25
Hey Emm can you make Fábio Cardoso new player of Rangers FC? Smile
tmssl.akamaized.net//images/portrait/originals/155025-1478189980.jpg
 
 | Edited by EmmRow 10. June 2017 21:31
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4952
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
You're a great guy Misha and an awesome active member of my forum, one of the best, but you collecting my

faces for a patch and not to play, like the other guys. An ex member labyad was doing the same,

Best I can do for the game is make around 4 faces a week, because I'm busy.

Without Brad, PES 2013 I hate to say is dead, I hardly ever look at other threads because I will see unecessary

faces been made, I re-made some low quality faces and alot I still need to make, and Im not referring to Ronaldo, Neymar

etc.
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 2036
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 25

Quote

EmmRow wrote:
You're a great guy Misha and an awesome active member of my forum, one of the best, but you collecting my

faces for a patch and not to play, like the other guys. An ex member labyad was doing the same,

Best I can do for the game is make around 4 faces a week, because I'm busy.

Without Brad, PES 2013 I hate to say is dead, I hardly ever look at other threads because I will see unecessary

faces been made, I re-made some low quality faces and alot I still need to make, and Im not referring to Ronaldo, Neymar

etc.

Yes in one way it is for patch, but I really do enjoy your faces Emm, because you're really awesome facemaker Grin
And I use them for play, believe me, many of players that you made I bring them to my teams in Master League Smile
Yea you're right about fact that Brad left, when he left this forum just keep going down, I miss him Crying
You only remain in here to keep hope to every man who love PES 2013, and thank you for that Heart
This was just suggestion you decide who you will make or not Wink
I know that you're busy man and I do understand that Smile
 
User Avatar

Aaron

Member



Posts: 58
Joined: 13.03.14
Location: China

Warn Level 0

Quote

EmmRow wrote:
So my next faces will have a password for my regular fans of the forum, sorry for the inconvenience Grin


Emm, I need the password of ur great faces.

And where is ur Castellazzi?
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: