Pro Evolution Soccer face
Antonio Valencia
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer ╗ Pro Evolution Soccer ╗ Faces (PES13)
Dr. E.M.M.
Username
Password


User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Veteran Member



Posts: 834
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 31

Warn Level 0
EmmRow wrote:
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/803349Capture.png
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/473097443171447255218.jpg


Your face for Bojan Jokic (FK Oufa and Slovenia) is beautiful! Congratulation, EmmRow! Cool
 
User Avatar

dodyferro

Fusioneer



Posts: 1208
Joined: 03.11.13

Warn Level 0
Cool
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Veteran Member



Posts: 834
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 31

Warn Level 0
Hello EmmRow! After, if you have times, can you make faces for Danny Drinkwater (Chelsea FC and England) and Fabinho (AS Monaco and Brazil), please ?!? Thanks in advance! Wink

Danny Drinkwater:

img15.hostingpics.net/pics/330297DannyDrinkwater.jpg

img15.hostingpics.net/pics/383313DannyDrinkwater2.jpg

Fabinho:

img15.hostingpics.net/pics/225817Fabinho.jpg
 
 | Edited by EmmRow 1 week ago 05:33
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 2849
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
Ok, Danny Drinkwater sometime soon, sorry everyone really really busy.

(I have been able to make Callnames for missing players from PES 2014 and use them in PES 2013 Shock Wink )

Its in English though - Jon Champion
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Veteran Member



Posts: 834
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 31

Warn Level 0
EmmRow wrote:
Ok, Danny Drinkwater sometime soon, sorry everyone really really busy.

(I have been able to make Callnames for missing players from PES 2014 and use them in PES 2013 Shock Wink )

Its in English though - Jon Champion


Good new if you plan to realize soon Danny Drinkwater! Grin
For my part, living in France, I use only French commentators.
But hey, it will serve many others and it will make English comments better! Smile

Please, EmmRow, can you also add to your future players creation list Hirving Lozano (PSV Eindhoven and Mexico) and J├╝rgen Damm (Tigres UANL and Mexico). Both are excellent players who may be on Mexico's list for the 2018 World Cup in Russia. Thanks in advance! Wink

Hirving LOZANO (PSV Eindhoven and Mexico):

img15.hostingpics.net/pics/293026HirvingLozano.jpg

img15.hostingpics.net/pics/119560HirvingLozano2.jpg

img15.hostingpics.net/pics/837851HirvingLozano3.jpg

J├╝rgen DAMM (Tigres UANL and Mexico):

img15.hostingpics.net/pics/496998JrgenDamm.jpg

img15.hostingpics.net/pics/954734JrgenDamm2.jpg
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Fusioneer



Posts: 1131
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 23

Warn Level 0
PtitPortos01 wrote:
EmmRow wrote:
Ok, Danny Drinkwater sometime soon, sorry everyone really really busy.

(I have been able to make Callnames for missing players from PES 2014 and use them in PES 2013 Shock Wink )

Its in English though - Jon Champion


Good new if you plan to realize soon Danny Drinkwater! Grin
For my part, living in France, I use only French commentators.
But hey, it will serve many others and it will make English comments better! Smile

Please, EmmRow, can you also add to your future players creation list Hirving Lozano (PSV Eindhoven and Mexico) and J├╝rgen Damm (Tigres UANL and Mexico). Both are excellent players who may be on Mexico's list for the 2018 World Cup in Russia. Thanks in advance! Wink

Hirving LOZANO (PSV Eindhoven and Mexico):

img15.hostingpics.net/pics/293026HirvingLozano.jpg

img15.hostingpics.net/pics/119560HirvingLozano2.jpg

img15.hostingpics.net/pics/837851HirvingLozano3.jpg

J├╝rgen DAMM (Tigres UANL and Mexico):

img15.hostingpics.net/pics/496998JrgenDamm.jpg

img15.hostingpics.net/pics/954734JrgenDamm2.jpg


+1 Smile
 
User Avatar

yuza90

Junior Member



Posts: 22
Joined: 16.12.15

Warn Level 0
hay emmrow, can you make face for Fabio Coltorti - RB leipzig, branimir bajic - MSV duisburg and Nasief Morris...??
 
User Avatar

paolo-fcb

Veteran Member



Posts: 839
Joined: 22.07.07
Location: Allianz Arena
Age: 48

Warn Level 0
yuza90 wrote:
hay emmrow, can you make face for Fabio Coltorti - RB leipzig, branimir bajic - MSV duisburg and Nasief Morris...??


roflGrin
OHOHO MANDELA IS FREE (SIMPLE MINDS 1989)
s12.postimg.org/hzn4axzbh/olli_nummer_eins_firma.png
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Veteran Member



Posts: 834
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 31

Warn Level 0
Hi EmmRow! When do you intend to deliver your beautiful faces of Alec Georgen (PSG), Karim El Ahmadi (Feyenoord Rotterdam) and Bojan Jokic (FK Oufa) ?!? Did you start the face of Danny Drinkwater (Chelsea FC) ? I can't wait to enjoy your wonderful faces! Wink
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Fusioneer



Posts: 1131
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 23

Warn Level 0
PtitPortos01 wrote:
Hi EmmRow! When do you intend to deliver your beautiful faces of Alec Georgen (PSG), Karim El Ahmadi (Feyenoord Rotterdam) and Bojan Jokic (FK Oufa) ?!? Did you start the face of Danny Drinkwater (Chelsea FC) ? I can't wait to enjoy your wonderful faces! Wink

+1 Wink
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: