Pro Evolution Soccer face
Wylan Cyprien
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Dr. E.M.M.
Username
Password


User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4607
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

dodyferro wrote:
very thanks Emm!


Sure, I needed this face myself
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4607
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

Ti4go 19 wrote:

#13 ALESSIO ROMAGNOLI



Fix Pending

BEFORE
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/6040655911.jpg
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/7856956312.jpg
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/4799365313.jpg

Great face Ti4go who made it?
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4607
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Quote

Ti4go 19 wrote:

#13 ALESSIO ROMAGNOLI



Fix Pending

BEFORE
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/6040655911.jpg
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/7856956312.jpg
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/4799365313.jpg

Great face Ti4go who made it?


AFTER

img15.hostingpics.net/pics/138498301.jpg
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/402518852.jpg
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/961105913.jpg
 
User Avatar

Ti4go 19

Fusioneer



Posts: 1669
Joined: 21.08.11
Location: Portugal
Age: 2019

Warn Level 0

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Quote

EmmRow wrote:

Quote

Ti4go 19 wrote:

#13 ALESSIO ROMAGNOLI



Fix Pending

BEFORE
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/6040655911.jpg
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/7856956312.jpg
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/4799365313.jpg

Great face Ti4go who made it?


AFTER

img15.hostingpics.net/pics/138498301.jpg
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/402518852.jpg
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/961105913.jpg


Perfect man! Grin Very thanks my friend... Smile And about the others? Can you it too?

I think the author is Bou7a Facemaker (a great facemaker) but all faces have bugs. --'
 
User Avatar

Ti4go 19

Fusioneer



Posts: 1669
Joined: 21.08.11
Location: Portugal
Age: 2019

Warn Level 0

Quote

pablobyk wrote:
Exactly, i for example focus on a hairstyle closer only when i create a new face....Keeping up with current hairstyles for thousands of players already made it would take forever, total waste of time...


But pablobyk, I think the objective of the game is to keep it as current as possible. Shock And is for this all of us work.
 
User Avatar

labyad2222

Veteran Member



Posts: 727
Joined: 14.05.14
Location: Portugal

Warn Level 0
Hi Emm! Can you fixes some faces for me, please?

I have many faces that have bugs, but can´t request of them in a row!

Here some of them!

Maicon (Arms Bug)
http://i.imgur.com/NYbx0vE.png

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/gqPSrYc4.../file.html

Roy Miller (Bugs in two ears)
http://i.imgur.com/mjTGz6Y.png

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/sst9APYE.../file.html

Rugani (Bugs in two ears)
http://i.imgur.com/NtBEN5i.png
http://i.imgur.com/lM4Rf1C.png

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/WTlaslyR.../file.html

Taarabt (Bugs in two sides)
http://i.imgur.com/cxMEHJ6.png

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/256VnUem.../file.html

Denis Suárez (Ears Bugs)
http://i.imgur.com/FW6RKWg.png

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/M1Ygyc83.../file.html

Fernando (Have some bugs in neck)
http://i.imgur.com/Yp8rYEm.png
http://i.imgur.com/MlqlBK4.png

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/R7OJ51lI.../file.html

For now is enough!

These new facemakers are doing faces with too much bugs like bou7a facemaker!
 
User Avatar

Pawelinho

Junior Member



Posts: 43
Joined: 19.11.12
Location: Szczecin (Poland)

Warn Level 0
Hallo can you add new links for Wendell face zippy or mediafire?

http://www.pesfac...ace-12280/

This download links error!
Sorry for my english but it is not good.
 
 | Edited by EmmRow 19. September 2015 17:14
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4607
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
Diego Costa face 1, hair 2 by Ilhan fixed

BEFORE
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/424244966.png
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/145393527.png
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/842186348.png
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/992609379.png

AFTER
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/897047291.png
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/804087682.png
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/137711463.png
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/911676914.png
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/290352215.png

http://www.mediaf...ta+fix.zip
 
User Avatar

dodyferro

Fusioneer



Posts: 1616
Joined: 03.11.13

Warn Level 0
thanks!
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 4607
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.

Quote

labyad2222 wrote:
Hi Emm! Can you fixes some faces for me, please?

I have many faces that have bugs, but can´t request of them in a row!

Here some of them!

Maicon (Arms Bug)
http://i.imgur.com/NYbx0vE.png

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/gqPSrYc4.../file.html

Roy Miller (Bugs in two ears)
http://i.imgur.com/mjTGz6Y.png

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/sst9APYE.../file.html

Rugani (Bugs in two ears)
http://i.imgur.com/NtBEN5i.png
http://i.imgur.com/lM4Rf1C.png

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/WTlaslyR.../file.html

Taarabt (Bugs in two sides)
http://i.imgur.com/cxMEHJ6.png

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/256VnUem.../file.html

Denis Suárez (Ears Bugs)
http://i.imgur.com/FW6RKWg.png

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/M1Ygyc83.../file.html

Fernando (Have some bugs in neck)
http://i.imgur.com/Yp8rYEm.png
http://i.imgur.com/MlqlBK4.png

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/R7OJ51lI.../file.html

For now is enough!

These new facemakers are doing faces with too much bugs like bou7a facemaker!


Ok..Maicon's arms are the way they are because of the Mod, copy an arm texture from another face, it will fix that..

That Fernando dont really look to good, I think defaults Konamis is better, I see bugs on his ears too I dont really want to fix.

I will fix the rest now
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: