Pro Evolution Soccer face
Antonio Rüdiger
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Faces by Morrissey
Username
Password


User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 1248
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 32

Warn Level 0
Hello MorrisseyWE!
Your Kylian Mbappé (AS Monaco and France) is beautiful! Cool
What are your future plans ?!? Thinking

Welcome back, Master !!! Smug
 
User Avatar

Roger Ruiz

Senior Member



Posts: 295
Joined: 12.01.12

Warn Level 0
Bienvenido amigo
Perfecto Mbappe
Lemar no está en tus planes?
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1423
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 24
Please release Kylian Mbappé Smile
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1423
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 24
Hey MorrisseyWE can you make some Mexico NT players?
Néstor Araujo
Oswaldo Alanís
Luis Reyes
Orbelín Pineda
Jesús Gallardo
Jürgen Damm
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 1248
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 32

Warn Level 0
Mishapfc994 wrote:
Please release Kylian Mbappé Smile


+1 Cool

It would be great if you could make new creations of excellent quality as before! This site is badly lacking in facemaker especially since the departure of Bradpit62 and the absence of EmmRow ... I waited for your return impatiently!

Drinks Stars Party
 
User Avatar

MorrisseyWE

Member



Posts: 165
Joined: 20.06.14

Warn Level 0
PtitPortos01 wrote:
Mishapfc994 wrote:
Please release Kylian Mbappé Smile


+1 Cool

It would be great if you could make new creations of excellent quality as before! This site is badly lacking in facemaker especially since the departure of Bradpit62 and the absence of EmmRow ... I waited for your return impatiently!

Drinks Stars Party


I'm not really returning, I just considered Mbappé too easy to be made. I'll release him soon.
It sucks there's no new facemakers here. It's not that hard.
 
User Avatar

paolo-fcb

Veteran Member



Posts: 920
Joined: 22.07.07
Location: Allianz Arena
Age: 49

Warn Level 0
MorrisseyWE wrote:
PtitPortos01 wrote:
Mishapfc994 wrote:
Please release Kylian Mbappé Smile


+1 Cool

It would be great if you could make new creations of excellent quality as before! This site is badly lacking in facemaker especially since the departure of Bradpit62 and the absence of EmmRow ... I waited for your return impatiently!

Drinks Stars Party


I'm not really returning, I just considered Mbappé too easy to be made. I'll release him soon.
It sucks there's no new facemakers here. It's not that hard.



..........it just would be a dream to have back the old facemakers man: Pablobyk, Emmrow, Bradpitt- Smile
OHOHO MANDELA IS FREE (SIMPLE MINDS 1989) - OHOHO PABLOBYK IS A TROLL
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1423
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 24
paolo-fcb wrote:
MorrisseyWE wrote:
PtitPortos01 wrote:
Mishapfc994 wrote:
Please release Kylian Mbappé Smile


+1 Cool

It would be great if you could make new creations of excellent quality as before! This site is badly lacking in facemaker especially since the departure of Bradpit62 and the absence of EmmRow ... I waited for your return impatiently!

Drinks Stars Party


I'm not really returning, I just considered Mbappé too easy to be made. I'll release him soon.
It sucks there's no new facemakers here. It's not that hard.



..........it just would be a dream to have back the old facemakers man: Pablobyk, Emmrow, Bradpitt- Smile

Yea that's true mate Smile
 
User Avatar

gle

Member



Posts: 89
Joined: 02.10.14

Warn Level 0
MorrisseyWE wrote:
Hello everyone!!!

thumbnails117.imagebam.com/53915/cd9ad9539144807.jpg


Good make Cool
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 1248
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 32

Warn Level 0
MorrisseyWE wrote:
I'm not really returning, I just considered Mbappé too easy to be made. I'll release him soon.
It sucks there's no new facemakers here. It's not that hard.


Good news if you release Kylian Mbappé soon. Grin
Why do not you want to come back as a facemaker here ?!? It's a shame! A good facemaker you miss for achieving great faces on this site. And no, I think that realizing faces of as good quality as yours is not within the reach of anyone. It takes a lot of talent!

Even if you do not immediately return as a facemaker on the site, would you agree to make some extra faces ?!?
I think of two young French talent: Maxime Lopez (Olympique de Marseille) and Tiémoué Bakayoko (AS Monaco).
Thanks in advance!
Wink

Maxime LOPEZ (OM):

http://tmssl.akam...351213.jpg

Tiémoué BAKAYOKO (AS Monaco):

http://tmssl.akam...024950.jpg
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
faces by Bobce Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 368 17-06 17:49
Faces by bradpit62 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 14360 25-05 08:27
Faces by Bosanac12 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 174 08-05 11:05
Faces by Giallo Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 211 03-05 13:11
Uploading faces Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 1 26-01 07:05