Pro Evolution Soccer face
Ömer Toprak
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Faces by Morrissey
Username
Password

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
MorrisseyWE, it would be really cool if you could go back to editing faces alongside EmmRow, as in the past! EmmRow will feel less alone on the site, and we could enjoy a greater number of faces of very high quality! You must think about it! For my part, I miss your talent! Wink

EmmRow

Admin

thumbs2.imagebam.com/f2/d8/30/68cb8b763581203.jpg

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
Hi MorrisseyWE! The Fifa 2018 World Cup in Russia is fast approaching. What would you say to come back in the realization of faces and making the missing faces of Mexico and missing faces of South American ?!? Frown

Personally, I will be happy to see you again at the realization of the faces. And I think I will not be the only one to be excited about your return! Wink

Would you agree to share your creation of Nahuel Guzmán (Tigres UANL and Argentina) with us ?!? I would like to use this face in my game. Grin

media.joomeo.com/large/5ade251d64991.jpg

| Edited by MorrisseyWE 7. June 2018 00:12

MorrisseyWE

Warn Level 0
Carlos Sánchez [Uruguay] [Monterrey]

images2.imagebam.com/c4/ff/82/3e4f38885701944.jpg

http://www.pesfac...ace-15697/

*Send PM for password

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
MorrisseyWE, do you have faces for Jesús Gallardo (Pumas UNAM and Mexico), Edson Álvarez (Club America and Mexico) and Hugo Ayala (Tigres UANL and Mexico), please ?!? Frown

If you have, can you share the links with us ?!? Thanks in advance! Wink

EmmRow

Admin

PtitPortos01 wrote:
MorrisseyWE, do you have faces for Jesús Gallardo (Pumas UNAM and Mexico), Edson Álvarez (Club America and Mexico) and Hugo Ayala (Tigres UANL and Mexico), please ?!? Frown

If you have, can you share the links with us ?!? Thanks in advance! Wink

Hugo Ayala very needed, there's some pretty average versions out there

MorrisseyWE

Warn Level 0
Nahuel Guzmán [Argentina] [Tigres]

images2.imagebam.com/aa/01/f3/74568b890765584.jpg

http://www.pesfac...ace-15700/

*Send PM for password, or use the same one in Carlos Sanchez

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
MorrisseyWE, first of all, I wanted to thank you for sharing with us your wonderful creations of Carlos Sánchez and Nahuel Guzmán. The rendering in the game is great! Cool

MorrisseyWE, do you have faces for Jesús Gallardo (Pumas UNAM and Mexico), Edson Álvarez (Club America and Mexico), Hugo Ayala (Tigres UANL and Mexico), Anderson Santamaría (CF Puebla and Peru) and Pedro Aquino Sánchez (Lobos BUAP and Peru), please ?!? Frown

If you have faces for these players, would you agree to share them with us ? If you don't have them, would you agree to create them ?!? His players will all be competing in the 2018 FIFA World Cup ™ in Russia and they will all play in the Liga MX. Wink

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
MorrisseyWE, what do you think of the rising star of Mexican football: Diego Lainez (Club America and Mexico Sub21) ?!? Frown

I know he was recently voted Best Player of the Toulon Espoir 2018 Festival although Mexico lost in the final against England. In Europe, everyone announces it as a future crack. It is followed by several major European clubs: AS Monaco, Olympique Lyonnais, Olympique de Marseille, RB Leipzig, Manchester City, Villarreal CF, Real Betis and RCD Espanyol. Some media say it could be transferred for more than 10 million euros. Personally, I think it's a bit expensive for a 17 year old who has played very little this season with his current club. And you, when do you think ?!? It's worth it ?
Wink

media.joomeo.com/large/5b1c3a51170c5.jpg

media.joomeo.com/large/5b1c3a6724501.jpg

MorrisseyWE

Warn Level 0
PtitPortos01 wrote:
MorrisseyWE, what do you think of the rising star of Mexican football: Diego Lainez (Club America and Mexico Sub21) ?!? Frown

I know he was recently voted Best Player of the Toulon Espoir 2018 Festival although Mexico lost in the final against England. In Europe, everyone announces it as a future crack. It is followed by several major European clubs: AS Monaco, Olympique Lyonnais, Olympique de Marseille, RB Leipzig, Manchester City, Villarreal CF, Real Betis and RCD Espanyol. Some media say it could be transferred for more than 10 million euros. Personally, I think it's a bit expensive for a 17 year old who has played very little this season with his current club. And you, when do you think ?!? It's worth it ?
Wink

Lainez is really good, he reminds me a bit of David Silva in Valencia. I don't know if he's worth over 10 mill. €, but most prices of young players are overrated. Check Lewis Cook (21), he's valued on 20 mill. € just because he's English. Lautaro Martinez (21) was transfered for 25 mill. € because he's from Argentina. So how can we measure Lainez?

I've already created him with a "not so good" photo, and to be honest, I don't feel like sharing now. But if he gets transfered to Europe I'll release him.

thumbs2.imagebam.com/bd/28/ea/37c709891082544.jpg

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: