Pro Evolution Soccer face
Yuri Gazinskiy (FC Krasnodar)
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer ╗ Pro Evolution Soccer ╗ Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Faces by 4ndrew7 - Season's Greetings
Username
Password


User Avatar

Evgen

Member



Posts: 98
Joined: 21.10.12

Warn Level 0
Please make hair Danny(Zenit,Portugal) Smile http://www.mediaf...y_face.bin
 
User Avatar

Evgen

Member



Posts: 98
Joined: 21.10.12

Warn Level 0
http://pic5.fc-ze...45x250.png
 
User Avatar

4ndrew7

Member



Posts: 98
Joined: 29.03.14
Location: England

Warn Level 0
Next face preview...

Serey Die [95% complete]

i.imgur.com/YXDDT2O.png

will give DL link tomorrow Smile
 
User Avatar

Verratti1992

Junior Member



Posts: 43
Joined: 12.04.14

Warn Level 0
Wow, great face 4ndrew7 Smile
 
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 3707
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
Hi mate, the name is E.M.M. I'm English speaking not from England but from from South Africa, those are just my initials, welcome to the forum.

Great Lallana and Serey Die, much better than mine for a beginner like you say, really great work.

I like your Lallana particularly the hair, I made a Lallana a while back and he is just missing his unique hairstyle, so with your permission may I use it? Wink

Keep up the great work
 
User Avatar

4ndrew7

Member



Posts: 98
Joined: 29.03.14
Location: England

Warn Level 0
[quote]EmmRow wrote:

"I like your Lallana particularly the hair, I made a Lallana a while back and he is just missing his unique hairstyle, so with your permission may I use it? Wink"

Thanks for the compliments EmmRow.
Feel free to use my hair for your Lallana. I look forward to seeing it Smile
 
User Avatar

4ndrew7

Member



Posts: 98
Joined: 29.03.14
Location: England

Warn Level 0
Serey Die Final

i.imgur.com/oboPbwN.png

http://www.mediaf...ndrew7.rar

Not 100% happy with the face, couldn't make him look old enough Wink
Hope you guys like it though.
 
 | Edited by EmmRow 11. May 2014 21:21
User Avatar

EmmRow

Admin



Posts: 3707
Joined: 24.07.13
Location: R.S.A.
4ndrew7 wrote:
[quote]EmmRow wrote:

"I like your Lallana particularly the hair, I made a Lallana a while back and he is just missing his unique hairstyle, so with your permission may I use it? Wink"

Thanks for the compliments EmmRow.
Feel free to use my hair for your Lallana. I look forward to seeing it Smile


Thank you very much mate, I spent a long time with this face, was just the hair and some other small stuff I needed fixing,

your hair is excellent I will be sure to credit you when released and preview, thanks again very much plz see preview

on my thread
 
User Avatar

Ti4go 19

Fusioneer



Posts: 1684
Joined: 21.08.11
Location: Portugal
Age: 2018

Warn Level 0
4ndrew7 wrote:
Serey Die Final

i.imgur.com/oboPbwN.png

http://www.mediaf...ndrew7.rar

Not 100% happy with the face, couldn't make him look old enough Wink
Hope you guys like it though.


Perfect face mate. Wink

Can you make Lisandro Lop├ęz (Argentina NT and Getafe)?
 
User Avatar

Roger Ruiz

Senior Member



Posts: 295
Joined: 12.01.12

Warn Level 0
excellent friend, which the next player you want to do? maybe I can help you with images
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
faces by Bobce Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 409 20-09 22:16
.....sounds strange.......balls new season Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 35 17-09 13:02
Faces by Morrissey Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 499 16-09 09:53
Faces by bkrisnaw15 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 62 08-09 00:00
[PES 2013] Shared Faces by Ti4go Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 147 23-08 06:19