Pro Evolution Soccer face
Nicolás Tagliafico
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Faces by Giallo
Username
Password


User Avatar

Giallo

Member



Posts: 180
Joined: 15.02.08
Location: Como

Warn Level 0
Some previews

Ben Chilwell
i.imgur.com/cmO04a8.jpg
Waldemar Anton
i.imgur.com/ZtvPvaP.jpg
Antonin Barak
i.imgur.com/NCU4n30.jpg
 
User Avatar

dodyferro

Fusioneer



Posts: 1470
Joined: 03.11.13

Warn Level 0
Cool
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 1571
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 32

Warn Level 0
Hi Giallo! I come to the news. When do you plan to release your new faces ?!? I can't wait to enjoy these new creations and I think I'm not the only one. Wink
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1590
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 24
Hey Giallo can you try some Huddersfield Town unmade players?
 
User Avatar

Giallo

Member



Posts: 180
Joined: 15.02.08
Location: Como

Warn Level 0
Mishapfc994 wrote:
Hey Giallo can you try some Huddersfield Town unmade players?


which players do you need?
 
User Avatar

Giallo

Member



Posts: 180
Joined: 15.02.08
Location: Como

Warn Level 0
PtitPortos01 wrote:
Hi Giallo! I come to the news. When do you plan to release your new faces ?!? I can't wait to enjoy these new creations and I think I'm not the only one. Wink


Most of those faces are almost ready but i need some suggestions for hair...(i don't like making hairPfft)
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1590
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 24
Giallo wrote:
Mishapfc994 wrote:
Hey Giallo can you try some Huddersfield Town unmade players?


which players do you need?


Maybe some of these Scott Malone, Tom Smith, Jonathan Hogg and Collin Quaner?
 
User Avatar

Giallo

Member



Posts: 180
Joined: 15.02.08
Location: Como

Warn Level 0
Mishapfc994 wrote:
Giallo wrote:
Mishapfc994 wrote:
Hey Giallo can you try some Huddersfield Town unmade players?


which players do you need?


Maybe some of these Scott Malone, Tom Smith, Jonathan Hogg and Collin Quaner?


Maybe do you have images?
 
 | Edited by Mishapfc994 1. April 2018 14:19
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1590
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 24
Giallo wrote:
Mishapfc994 wrote:
Giallo wrote:
Mishapfc994 wrote:
Hey Giallo can you try some Huddersfield Town unmade players?


which players do you need?


Maybe some of these Scott Malone, Tom Smith, Jonathan Hogg and Collin Quaner?


Maybe do you have images?

Damn I can't find good pics... Never mind when I find some good one's I'll tell ya Smile
 
User Avatar

Bobce

Veteran Member



Posts: 537
Joined: 08.11.15

Warn Level 0
Mishapfc994 wrote:
Giallo wrote:
Mishapfc994 wrote:
Giallo wrote:
Mishapfc994 wrote:
Hey Giallo can you try some Huddersfield Town unmade players?


which players do you need?


Maybe some of these Scott Malone, Tom Smith, Jonathan Hogg and Collin Quaner?


Maybe do you have images?

Damn I can't find good pics... Never mind when I find some good one's I'll tell ya Smile


s31.postimg.org/phjf5umrf/bill.jpg maybe you can try Philip Billing Giallo ?
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Faces by bkrisnaw15 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 117 20-10 21:43
faces by Bobce Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 411 09-10 23:03
Classic Faces Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 11 07-10 19:23
Faces by Morrissey Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 499 16-09 09:53
[PES 2013] Shared Faces by Ti4go Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 147 23-08 06:19