Pro Evolution Soccer face
Kylian Mbappé
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer » Pro Evolution Soccer » Faces (PES13)
Faces by Giallo - Steven Davis Preview
Username
Password

Giallo

Warn Level 0
Mishapfc994 wrote:
Giallo where are you mate Smile
Will you release Steven Davis and Manolo Gabbiadini ? Thinking

I'm sorry Misha but are still incomplete...when I'll have the time to complete them, I'll post them...Wink

Mishapfc994

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
Giallo wrote:
Mishapfc994 wrote:
Giallo where are you mate Smile
Will you release Steven Davis and Manolo Gabbiadini ? Thinking

I'm sorry Misha but are still incomplete...when I'll have the time to complete them, I'll post them...Wink

Alright mate I understand Smile

EmmRow

Admin

Hi Giallo, I have a favour to ask, you once offered to fix the holes in the mouths of players, I can do this,

but I havent gotten used to the exact pin point location the vertices should be snapped to.

The mouth part is complex would you be able to put them back exactly where they should be like default Konami faces?

I have a list of the best versions of players, but yes, they have holes in their mouths, I think we would all really appreciate

this, let me know if you're up for it and u have time Drinks

| Edited by Giallo 9. November 2017 23:11

Giallo

Warn Level 0
Hi EmmRow, if you want i can fix them for you, or, if you give me one of those faces, i can try to make a little tutorial to show you my method. I think it's not necessary to put the vertices in the original position because when you edit a face, mouth position often change, so do the vertices.

EmmRow

Admin

Giallo wrote:
Hi EmmRow, if you want i can fix them for you, or, if you give me one of those faces, i can try to make a little tutorial to show you my method. I think it's not necessary to put the vertices in the original position because when you edit a face, mouth position often change, so do the vertices.

Ok cool, true, but they should never be separated at all, when creating a face it is possible to not interfere with the mouth part

I will send you one soon

Mishapfc994

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
Hey Giallo do you have in plans some new faces for Premier League and Ligue 1 my friend ?
We miss a lot your great creations Grin

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: