Pro Evolution Soccer face
Valerii Bondarenko
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Faces by bradpit62
Username
Password

dave74

Veteran Member

Warn Level 0
but bradpit wrote : I'll just do what i said : finish 3 or 4 faces unmades In Paraguay for Roger Ruiz
why you start again emmrow?
http://youtu.be/cvMdmrrmHHE

EmmRow

Admin

dave74 wrote:
but bradpit wrote : I'll just do what i said : finish 3 or 4 faces unmades In Paraguay for Roger Ruiz
why you start again emmrow?

Because we in the middle of a project, completing National squads, we will get to requests.

If thats the case I will also stop with NT's for requests, so many guys get ignored, why these particular unimportant players?

Someone like Xlapatsa has been requesting for months and months, so I finally did a player for him, also because his

a member of Israel - Golasa

EmmRow

Admin

Xlapatsas wrote:
please Golasa from Israel.

Playing for Israel since 2010 with 7 caps that why I decided to make him, he is important

| Edited by dave74 26. August 2014 09:14

dave74

Veteran Member

Warn Level 0
but roger ruiz spoke with brad pit and asked some players.
brad says yes and you have to oppose because these players do not have racked up 100 caps for his country?
it seems that you must decide the players to do. and i do not understand why you always have to check on wikipedia about how many times a player takes the field that you do not like.
people can have the freedom to ask for what they wants.
you dont wanna make these players ok dont make them!!
I think only brad pit can say yes or no about req because he told with him not with you

| Edited by EmmRow 26. August 2014 09:21

EmmRow

Admin

Lol.. calm down dude, I didnt say he must not do them, who am I to say? we are doing an NT project,

I displayed my opinion that I see no value for these players in the Paraguay National team, Labyad's list

was more acccurate, we want teams completed with who we have, we dont want to create more players.

Use an Italian translator to understand my point of views.

Its like me requesting South African guys playing for clubs here in South Africa, and will only cement themselves

in the National squad in 3 or so years in the future

dave74

Veteran Member

Warn Level 0
I am calm.
Tell me why you think I should use the translator to understand your thoughts, I do not seem to talk about the solar system while you talk about faces!
you must use translator for my point of view too.
in the end, you always want to be right and decide for others.
ok now it is clear as it was before ...

| Edited by EmmRow 26. August 2014 09:47

EmmRow

Admin

Sherlock wrote:
hei mate, did the player that u list already have in the game or u added it by urself?? (unmade one)

Dave.. undestand what I am trying to say mate, I am not fighting, every time I made a squad I asked for

suggestions, I think everyone wants to use the main guys in a team,

Do you understand soccer, imagine being a coach, would you choose 20year old guys who ave no expereince

or would you go for experience, I would go for experience,

I think everyone would agree with me that this list of Paraguay is not useful. I didnt say brad dont do it,

I said I dont want to make young guys like this.

Gustavo Gomez is an exeption, he is young with 5 caps but he plays alot and already has 2 goals and is a defender

dave74

Veteran Member

Warn Level 0
well emmrow do what you feel.
surely it is not in me to try to convince someone to think like me.
i know very well your point about NT and club(no new players no new update no new young).
if it were as you say, French English clubs etc would never use youth. type Luke Shaw,Januzaj,Sterling,Markovic.arsenal ect
have you ever thought that brad could create those faces and integrate them into the pack?
and you can not use them, but others will.I guess not.
however the world is beautiful because varied, thank god

| Edited by EmmRow 26. August 2014 10:30

EmmRow

Admin

Everyone, besides you and dodyferro have a problem with the National squads we are making and I know why.

You guys dont really play the game, you are taking advantage of brads work, just for your Italian Website.

You have dedicated a whole website for Pes 2013, so if brad don't update, the website will die out.

You once asked me do I want to make faces for an Italian Website and I said I am not interested.

Do you want a tutorial I can give you with pleasure. I am not going to spend a whole day redoing each league again

while other guys just download and say thanks, I dont want a thanks, I am not here for thanks

bradpit62

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
MIGUEL SAMUDIO : PARAGUAY NT
============

img4.hostingpics.net/pics/649585MiguelSamudio.jpg

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: