Pro Evolution Soccer face
Stefan Scepovic
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Faces by bradpit62
Username
Password

dave74

Veteran Member

Warn Level 0

EmmRow wrote:
Are you a patchmaker? or do you just want to take faces from here and put them in the Italian website searching faces?

This is hard work mate, we have lives to live aswell, I will play Pes 2013 with the made faces I have, not going to update

a new season, to me a game is good if there are no generic faces, not for a player playing for a new team.

I know its brads choice to decide who he wants to make, I think if we start 1, we need to finish all, and between 2

guys that is literally impossible

searching faces it s not my site, sometimes i post very good faces there as you can see. i'm not admin mod or what else there!!
i'm not a patch making but from 2 years i update jenkey patch(pesjp), and i've helped him 2 times in these years assembling gdb faces kit banner ,working on edit ect
and i send all my works to everyone that want to update that patch.
I do not understand what it means to be or not a patch makers in the speech as your usual phrase "do it faces by yourself" every time you say when someone disagrees with you
http://youtu.be/cvMdmrrmHHE

| Edited by EmmRow 25. August 2014 18:51

EmmRow

Admin

I really dont enjoy making faces, to tell the truth. if I did I would use only HD photos,

my mission was to complete unmades for the game, then I could enjoy playing it,

everyones hard work and faces ends up in websites like this for personal reasons > http://www.editat...caras.html

Thats why I say it alot, because its hard work for a game and not reality

dave74

Veteran Member

Warn Level 0
in the web there are hundreds sites like the one you posted where somes make money using faces made by facemakers and it's a shame !
but that's another story
http://youtu.be/cvMdmrrmHHE

| Edited by EmmRow 25. August 2014 19:17

EmmRow

Admin

dave74 wrote:
in the web there are hundreds sites like the one you posted where somes make money using faces made by facemakers and it's a shame !
but that's another story

I am not sure about the European lifestyle, but in Africa we make money for a living, not faces.. I cannot dedicate

myself to a new season of facemaking, so dont get offended or upset when I dont want to upgrade, theres so many

guys, why must we do all the work to keep the game alive, my girlfriend also wants attention ShockGrin

Brad enjoys making faces, his reasons are different, I dont enjoy it too much, especially bad photos you have no choice.

If Konami could offer me a contract to make more faces HELL yeah Grin

dodyferro

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
bad words...........

Brad please! no more NT's faces! the championships began!!! creates French, but creates clubs players........! please! no one cares about these players ....

bradpit62

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
Everybody can think what he wants...
I'll just do what i said : finish 3 or 4 faces unmades In Paraguay for Roger Ruiz, go back to Europe with last selection's players unmades and after i'll see...
I would like to enjoy everybody but it's not possible!! There's too many supplies for just 3 or 4 facemakers...Wink

And as EmmRow says : We have a real life!!! (with girlfriend or wife, kids, jobs, hobbies.....) Don't forget that!!

| Edited by dodyferro 25. August 2014 22:13

dodyferro

Fusioneer

Warn Level 0
Sorry Brad, sure, I don't forget, but I don't remember all this requests for national players from users here on site...
You know my respect for you and for all guys works for us, I do one (1) request in a year, I'm not a ballbreaker... Right? I simply explane an opinion, but here it seems someone is master of doing... Someone requests to you and someone else speak for you... Mistake?

| Edited by EmmRow 25. August 2014 22:23

EmmRow

Admin

What we have been doing is making NT faces, experienced NT faces preferably for guys with clubs in the game,

I had no problem supporting the new season, and I said I would help make who I can, I am limited to making

certain faces because I am no the best, some players I have to skip.. see for eg. I made alot of NT selections who

could be used in the clubs the game has, these Paraguayan guys are very young and not regular Nationals,

Sporting B, the other dont even play, thats why I raised my opinion, requests would come after these NT facepacks,

but anyway no-one wants is, its fine.

When I did Liga BBVA from a list, it was complaints compalints complaints, I rather make my preference

Roger Ruiz

Warn Level 0
I'm from Paraguay, I'm Paraguayan
and the list is Brad is the current
Paraguayan selection is happening in full renovation with new players called, and all the new squad are over 30, I told Brad what are the main

| Edited by EmmRow 26. August 2014 08:48

EmmRow

Admin

Roger Ruiz wrote:
I'm from Paraguay, I'm Paraguayan
and the list is Brad is the current
Paraguayan selection is happening in full renovation with new players called, and all the new squad are over 30, I told Brad what are the main

Show me proof that Jose Montiel has played a National game for Paraguay in the last 6 years,,

Matias Perez debuted in September 2013, and he didnt leave the bench, = 0 caps, these are not important NT players

in my opinion.

* Luis Cardozo and Marcos Caceres are more important for Paraguay with more caps and both played recently this year,

they not on the list, as Defenders

You want these players for Clubs, and we doing NT's we will get to clubs later, alot of guys are requesting club players anyway

Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML: