Pro Evolution Soccer face
Bartolomiej Dragowski
Sponsored links
PESFaces - Download realistic faces for Pro Evolution Soccer Pro Evolution Soccer Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!!
Faces by bradpit62
Username
Password


User Avatar

paolo-fcb

Veteran Member



Posts: 920
Joined: 22.07.07
Location: Allianz Arena
Age: 49

Warn Level 0
Unable to send the Private Message. The user's inbox is full.
OHOHO MANDELA IS FREE (SIMPLE MINDS 1989) - OHOHO PABLOBYK IS A TROLL
 
User Avatar

PtitPortos01

Fusioneer



Posts: 1248
Joined: 31.05.11
Location: Lyon (France)
Age: 32

Warn Level 0
Salut Bradpit62! Ça va? Ça fait un long moment que tu n'as pas fait d'apparition sur le site: depuis le 19 janvier 2017 pour être précis! Je commence a trouvé le temps long... J'espère que tu reviendras bientôt avec des nouvelles créations de grande qualité, comme à ton habitude...
Tu dois avoir pas mal de choses à faire en ce moment dans ta vie perso, d’où ton absence! En tout cas, j'espère que tu auras un peu de temps à nous consacrer prochainement!
Wink
 
User Avatar

paolo-fcb

Veteran Member



Posts: 920
Joined: 22.07.07
Location: Allianz Arena
Age: 49

Warn Level 0
PtitPortos01 wrote:
Salut Bradpit62! Ça va? Ça fait un long moment que tu n'as pas fait d'apparition sur le site: depuis le 19 janvier 2017 pour être précis! Je commence a trouvé le temps long... J'espère que tu reviendras bientôt avec des nouvelles créations de grande qualité, comme à ton habitude...
Tu dois avoir pas mal de choses à faire en ce moment dans ta vie perso, d’où ton absence! En tout cas, j'espère que tu auras un peu de temps à nous consacrer prochainement!
Wink


+1 Cool
OHOHO MANDELA IS FREE (SIMPLE MINDS 1989) - OHOHO PABLOBYK IS A TROLL
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1423
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 24
paolo-fcb wrote:
PtitPortos01 wrote:
Salut Bradpit62! Ça va? Ça fait un long moment que tu n'as pas fait d'apparition sur le site: depuis le 19 janvier 2017 pour être précis! Je commence a trouvé le temps long... J'espère que tu reviendras bientôt avec des nouvelles créations de grande qualité, comme à ton habitude...
Tu dois avoir pas mal de choses à faire en ce moment dans ta vie perso, d’où ton absence! En tout cas, j'espère que tu auras un peu de temps à nous consacrer prochainement!
Wink


+1 Cool

+2 Wink
 
User Avatar

soffy79

Newbie



Posts: 6
Joined: 11.12.14
Location: Bisceglie

Warn Level 0
Falcinelli Crotone http://www.fccrot...inelli.jpg
 
User Avatar

paolo-fcb

Veteran Member



Posts: 920
Joined: 22.07.07
Location: Allianz Arena
Age: 49

Warn Level 0
we missed the idiot, here he is from Italy......while all of us are praying for the comeback of Brad- Dont-tell-Anyone
OHOHO MANDELA IS FREE (SIMPLE MINDS 1989) - OHOHO PABLOBYK IS A TROLL
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1423
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 24
paolo-fcb wrote:
we missed the idiot, here he is from Italy......while all of us are praying for the comeback of Brad- Dont-tell-Anyone

Hope he will come back mate Smile
 
 | Edited by Mishapfc994 14. May 2017 14:41
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1423
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 24
Hey Brad if you see this, can you release your last face Kenji Gorre ? Grin
img15.hostingpics.net/pics/476985KenjiGorre.jpg
 
User Avatar

trihai_35

Junior Member



Posts: 28
Joined: 08.04.12

Warn Level 0
he is deadSad
 
User Avatar

Mishapfc994

Admin



Posts: 1423
Joined: 05.06.15
Age: 24
trihai_35 wrote:
he is deadSad

He is alive mate but he isn't active anymore on this forum.
But I saw that he was active on 19th April and I was thinking maybe he will come to visit this site.
I really hope that he is alright and that he will come back one day. Smile
 
Jump to Forum:
Forum powered by fusionBoard
Share this Thread
URL:
BBcode:
HTML:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Faces by Morrissey Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 454 17-06 18:19
faces by Bobce Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 368 17-06 17:49
Faces by Bosanac12 Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 174 08-05 11:05
Faces by Giallo Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 211 03-05 13:11
Uploading faces Faces (PES13) Best Football Game!! 1 26-01 07:05